[PS4] 3.7.3b Patch Notes

Ok so I said thankyou to GGG because I havnt been crashing nearly as much. Now after this patch I'm crashing much more. Whats going on?
Suggestion, if anyone has played ESO in the past and done trials heavily you probably are aware some people make you turn off your pets in the trial because it causes lag. I havnt played in a few years so I'm not sure if this is still the case. What I'm getting at is try turning off your MTX effects for those of you lagging really bad and see if that fixes the issue. If not disregard but its deff worth a try.
Before this patch I had a crash proof character; after it I’m now crashing about once every half hour. It’s no longer on zoning, but mid combat. I’m a bow Champion using Master of Metal with an Iron Commander bow, with 100% impale chance on my Siege Ballistas and 70% on barrage. Maybe the Master of Metal performance fix caused some new issues?
haven't had a single crash since the patch...knock on wood

only thing i'm noticing that's a tad bit annoying is desync
Now i have chrashes every 10-15 minutes. Doesnt matter in which area i am.
To the person who suggested removing pets to reduce lag, i removed my pet and my wings, and i suddenly was connecting a lot more with all my hits on cyclone in the labyrinth. I also never lost my location. this seems that it did make a difference!
"
SleepyLestat wrote:
To the person who suggested removing pets to reduce lag, i removed my pet and my wings, and i suddenly was connecting a lot more with all my hits on cyclone in the labyrinth. I also never lost my location. this seems that it did make a difference!

Good to know. That is really messed up that, that is part of the issue attributing to the lag. Becauae I dont remember the lag being nearly aa bad during synthesis, unless I was in a group.
well i posted some days ago... saying that i was very grateful about what devs did to the game on ps4 version. now i have to take those words back because i have a lot more crashes on my base ps4 and it's really anoying just to open the stash then got kicked or just go mapping, delve or even the lab. last patch was fine but now its just unplayable every 15 mins is a 100% guaranteed crash so please, pretty please do something to fix this because neither i or all the people in general who play this game are too happy about these issues.

i'd really preffer to stay 1 entire day without playing the game, but use that day to really fix all the game problems, don't just give us some piece to piece useless patches whose break the game more than actually is

kind regards an unhappy customer/player of your game!
Last edited by Kitemon2014 on Jul 10, 2019, 3:07:41 PM
Thank you for the updates, I do see things fixed and its great! However do know that some of the previous bugs that went away a patch or 2 ago have resurfaced. Such as being stuck in one location, you try to walk away and you are warped back to the original location. Only way to fix is to close game. I have seen this a few times now. Also where i was rarely crashing as of last update, i am now crashing an average of 2 to 3 times a day. Lag improvement did get better when i turned off my pet and my wings (per someones suggestion) but i really would like to use my schwag :)

Thanks again for the hard work, hopefully these comments can help!
So full honesty with everyone. The person above me stated that turning off his MTX affects improved the quality of the game for him, in respect to less lag and less desync. For me the lag is virtually gone, much much less desync using cyclone. Someone did however say it didnt work for them, and I believe them. But its worked for 2 of us. Give it a try play for an hour and let me know if it improves your gameplay. You have to take all your MTX off hats and pets included. Let me know how it works. It deff does not fix crashes tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info