[3.13] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE] Updating delayed for the league, sorry.

"
Shuggananas wrote:
Example for my CI respec, hit it in 2 chaos reforges with prefixes can't be changed :


i tried to do it now in the craft of exile emulator, it took 17 attempts)
I am hoping for a build update (since I'm having problems dealing with berserk in general) but honestly it works pretty nice on the 3.13 build without berserk, so i'm chillin for the time being
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Build got hit pretty hard with the nerf stick but is still very tanky and viable for all content.
We lost our 40% extra damage buff from divergent berserk so I've been using multiple totems and an extra blight gem in place of berserk/enhance.
We also lost our chaos DoT multi on quiver but it is still a good source of life, resist, etc.
@Kilgu So are you telling me that I have just spent circa 75c on Pride Jewel, Berserk Gem, Green Nighmater for nothing, because this doesn't work anymore with this build?

Could you tell me what else is in this build out of date?

Eh, wish there was something in the title shouting "Out of date" build. I got jabaited by the Ultimate phrase - I thought that it was referring to the current leauge, but I guess this one is on me.

Anyway, can someone kindly upload a link to pathbuilding showing the proper skill tree development after lvl 90?

If someone could explain to me how this build works with Petrified Blood and every other new improvement, it would be much appreciated.

Can I do the red maps in my current state? What should I change first? Get a ED Bow?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Galaerivel/characters
Last edited by Galaerivel on May 15, 2021, 3:35:10 PM
"
Galaerivel wrote:
Eh, wish there was something in the title shouting "Out of date" build.
It's marked as 3.13 instead of 3.14 so that should give it away...
Decent Build. Much appreciated.
"
Galaerivel wrote:

If someone could explain to me how this build works with Petrified Blood and every other new improvement, it would be much appreciated.


The creator of the build said:
The changes aren't too complex:
- Remove chainbreaker
- Remove green nightmare
- Remove discipline

- Add maloney's mechanism (frenzy - [hextouch - despair] or [culling strike - Toxic rain])
- Add Pain attenument
- Add petrified blood

- Replace anoint by hardened scars
- Replace bubbling/seething life flask by Saturated hallowed life flask of staunching
- If using flesh and stone, replace by aspect already (crab or spider, prefer spider)

You should look through the most recent replies on this build to see what others have said also. You can also check the build creator's character list to see what he's done with his ED/Contagion trickster.
@Bnria Thank you for that. But I have seen it, yet there is no explanation to the given logic behind all those changes.

For example. The Green Nightmare is or was our source of Frenzy Charges, without that how do we get them? That was also the reason for choosing different ascendency skill tree.

Why do we remove Discipline gem, which is a boost for our defensive set up?

I understand why do we remove Chainbreaker, divergent berserk gem and Pride Jewel.

Why do we change the the amulet's anoint from Corruption (which is a huge damage boost) for the other one, which grants us a Fortify?

Why do we change our HP flask?

But most importantly, when should I make a transition for the petrified blood's skill tree? I have noticed that aloney's mechanism works with quiver, which we equip after getting the bow. Curently, it is too expensive for me. That is why, I would like to know if all of this changes are made after aqcuiring bow?

I am not that experienced player to understand all of that by myself. That is the reason why I am asking for an explanation in this thread.
Last edited by Galaerivel on May 17, 2021, 11:41:25 AM
"
Galaerivel wrote:
@Bnria Thank you for that. But I have seen it, yet there is no explanation to the given logic behind all those changes.

For example. The Green Nightmare is or was our source of Frenzy Charges, without that how do we get them? That was also the reason for choosing different ascendency skill tree.

Why do we remove Discipline gem, which is a boost for our defensive set up?

I understand why do we remove Chainbreaker, divergent berserk gem and Pride Jewel.

Why do we change the the amulet's anoint from Corruption (which is a huge damage boost) for the other one, which grants us a Fortify?

Why do we change our HP flask?

But most importantly, when should I make a transition for the petrified blood's skill tree? I have noticed that aloney's mechanism works with quiver, which we equip after getting the bow. Curently, it is too expensive for me. That is why, I would like to know if all of this changes are made after aqcuiring bow?

I am not that experienced player to understand all of that by myself. That is the reason why I am asking for an explanation in this thread.


We get our frenzy charges from the frenzy gem in maloney's mechanism. There is no more reservation space for discipline, but you could technically still keep vaal discipline if you're using the vertex. Petrified blood is replacing the discipline mana reservation here, it will give us 40% damage reduction below 50% life, you should be using petrified blood whenever you're switching off of discipline. You could keep corruption to keep the damage boost, but fortify's damage reduction effect is chosen instead - this build is more about survivability. If you feel like you can't see yourself investing 30+ exalts into this build (as the guide mentioned at the very beginning), you should switch to a CI ed/contagion build instead.
"
Galaerivel wrote:

Why do we change our HP flask?

I forgot to answer this question. So petrified blood makes it so that we can't heal above 50% maximum health unless by a life flask. Because we get that damage boost from Pain Attunement when we're at 50% life and below, we're going to be juggling between 50-100% maximum life through a life flask for tankiness. A saturated life flask will allow us to continuous heal for a long time while our life pool is going up and down from the protected life of petrified blood to max health. This all ties into the reason why we get Hardened Scars, which will give us nearly full up time on fortify. It's all in the name of increasing tankiness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info