[3.9] Crit Orb of Storms Assassin - [ReWork In Progress]

"
tobbedg wrote:
Hi i did this build for 3.8 as my first build and never before have i struggled as much as with this build. I must be doing something horribly wrong but i dont know why since there is really no guide or alot of info. Im struggling to kill rares and bosses. And im dying alot.

//https://pastebin.com/a8LP5dht

Well for one your 4l is wrong. You need Chain, sorry my full page of information and how to play this game isnt much of a guide, or the links to the trickster version isnt enough info. I see where in my POB for some reason I didnt have chain in. I reloaded PoB to have the right 5l that im using.

On the guide tho It gives you your 4/5/6l and how to play the build.

4l OOS : OOS-Chain-Inc Strike-PCoC (added cold) (energy leech)

"5L OOS: OOS - Chain - Inc Crit Strikes - Power Charge on Crit (get quality) - Intensify - *Elemental Penetration

Boss Swap: Drop Chain and Intensify for Hypothermia and either Lightning Pen/Faster Casting/ Controlled Destruction (Your choice)"
I'm thinking about running this build on PS4 Blight release tomorrow. How endgame can this build be? Thanks!
"
JMockz wrote:
I'm thinking about running this build on PS4 Blight release tomorrow. How endgame can this build be? Thanks!

I've done all but uber elder (just never got to him) on a variation. I think it should be easier to achieve because of the ascendancy buffs. I actually think this is gonna be console friendly lol.
im not sure if im doing it right, im inside OOS spamming Tempest shield but the enemies doesnt take much damage. am i even doing it right?
"
"
JMockz wrote:

I've done all but uber elder (just never got to him) on a variation. I think it should be easier to achieve because of the ascendancy buffs. I actually think this is gonna be console friendly lol.
Nice. Can't wait to try this out tomorrow. I will update you with how its going.
"
JMockz wrote:
"
"
JMockz wrote:

Nice. Can't wait to try this out tomorrow. I will update you with how its going.

Right on sounds good.
"
chibiusa91 wrote:
im not sure if im doing it right, im inside OOS spamming Tempest shield but the enemies doesnt take much damage. am i even doing it right?

What are your links and gear? Lvl? Yellows are the only issue lvling with no leveling gear, swap chain out for something else on single target for now, or skip rares if youre just leveling.

Get wave of conviction
Hey. Gem setup for OoS is different in your PoB link than in the forum post. So what should i follow?
Hi, i'm not sure if I'm doing the build correctly. Can you please help me with my upgrade path? or what I should correct?
"
sorlix wrote:
Hey. Gem setup for OoS is different in your PoB link than in the forum post. So what should i follow?

Follow the PoB, I'm working on updating the gems and such as i just hit a bunch of end game gear already so. I know what will be working now at end game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info