[3.7] Crit Orb of Storms Assassin - Fast Leveling/Clear Speed - (Guardians Down)

Hey I love the guide! It's my first time playing POE and this was an amazing clear speed starter. I have a few concerns with it. Is it normal for me to be like SUPER squishy as assassin? (feels like I die at least once each map to random projectiles etc.) Also what is the point of Shroud vs. Carcass Jack (what I now have)? Lastly, if I were to try dual Void batteries, what would I replace Tempest Shield with? Thanks, and sick build!
"
rctannistha wrote:
Hey I love the guide! It's my first time playing POE and this was an amazing clear speed starter. I have a few concerns with it. Is it normal for me to be like SUPER squishy as assassin? (feels like I die at least once each map to random projectiles etc.) Also what is the point of Shroud vs. Carcass Jack (what I now have)? Lastly, if I were to try dual Void batteries, what would I replace Tempest Shield with? Thanks, and sick build!


Ha yeah it is squishy. Go CI, im going to update the guide with a CI route that I have found more survivability. Pick up Soul of Lunaris and do all the captures. That will help.

Carcass is nice for the AoE life and res, but thats about it. Lightless is going to be BiS because of the Ele-Pen. I've tried and tinkered on PoB a lot of with chests and its just the best option.

Make sure to be using fennemus boots with aspect of spider buff. Itll help a bit if you havent. I usually play more squishy glass cannon builds. Just have to be "Tactical" with evading and dont just rush in.
Cheers for the speedy reply! I'll try some of those out, the boots sound good. Any idea what skill to use for chaining if I'm running 2 void batteries since I can't use TS?
"
rctannistha wrote:
Cheers for the speedy reply! I'll try some of those out, the boots sound good. Any idea what skill to use for chaining if I'm running 2 void batteries since I can't use TS?


No problem! I try to get back asap but had some RL crap going on lately.

Yes just use Storm Burst. You can try Divine Ire, but dont use Lightning Tendrils as its bugged. It name locks to a mob if you hover over while channeling.
heya, i was wondering, how do you generate frenzy charges in this build?
i couldn't find anything that would generate it.
"
2Dino wrote:
heya, i was wondering, how do you generate frenzy charges in this build?
i couldn't find anything that would generate it.


Ice Bite linked to HoI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info