[3.9] Crit Orb of Storms Assassin - [ReWork In Progress]

"
dejuvenate wrote:
Tthis build is so much fun. thanks for bringing this into our attention.

Is there a way to tweak this to be tankier and viable for bosses?

All content up to t15 get obliterated. But tough bosses like core, lava lake, etc kinda scare me.

Really can't do both. Its a give or take really for now, as if you want tanky you need to drop some dps. If you want boss killing efficiently you need to go Duel Wield but drop a lot of ES lol.

Really this character was made to be my league start to get me to reds on a cheap budget. Then once I get bored or farming my money then I'll go and make a boss char.

Phase Bossing is a real issue. What I would say with some of these is don't be afraid to TP out and back to refresh your flasks. I know that takes more time to finish the map but, some give and take with it.

Edit: Spelling
Last edited by EveryDayEngineering on Oct 11, 2019, 9:43:22 AM
Heya, just reaching T13+ maps with this build now and it's been great so far. I see in your updated build you've taken Wicked Ward - how have you found it? I have a couple of unspent skill points which are otherwise either going into working towards another jewel slot, or more ES nodes (I'm CI, might change to LL in the far future if I get lots of money).
"
sk3l3t0nz wrote:
Heya, just reaching T13+ maps with this build now and it's been great so far. I see in your updated build you've taken Wicked Ward - how have you found it? I have a couple of unspent skill points which are otherwise either going into working towards another jewel slot, or more ES nodes (I'm CI, might change to LL in the far future if I get lots of money).

I've noticed now with CI its been real nice. Really the only times im dying is just 1 shot by a Guardian or something, but again the builds not built for that really haha. Try it out, worst case you take the points back and go into something else ha
Something I’ve found to help have both clearing and bossing is to put orb of storms in a helmet that has support gems (rare helm with something like increased area and innervate, or use the tempest’s binding). This frees up your chest to run a high damage single target spell: divine ire and wave of conviction do wonders here, experiment with other lightning spells if you’d like. A 4 link lightning spire trap and 3 link wave of conviction (if not being used as damage skill) setup in your other gear slots will also help trivialize map bosses.
Is this build going to be updated for 3.9?
I'm interested in this build too and wondering if it'll be updated for 3.9!
"
kazafz wrote:
I'm interested in this build too and wondering if it'll be updated for 3.9!

Im waiting to see how its going to play out before I update the guide. OOS did take a nerf, and now with the increase in monster life and boss life im not 100% sure how this will fair in 3.9. Will be running a character to end game with a version similar to 3.8 and will see how it fairs.

Might have to end up using OOS for map clear then 5/6l wave of conviction on something.
skill treee?
Hi, thanks for the guide. Can you add a skill tree preview ? It would help a lot. Thanks again.
Are you doing anything with OOS for 3.10?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info