[3.9] Crit Orb of Storms Assassin - [ReWork In Progress]

I will give it a try. Is there a chance for You to create leveling trees? It would be nice to know where to start.
"
Survivability go Trickster, and for max dps go Assassin. If OOS damage is lacking pick up Arcane Weave for the increased cast speed. Cant help you out more as I would need to see a PoB and gear and such.

If I follow my tree and your itemization for the assassins version?
"
MasterBoim wrote:
I will give it a try. Is there a chance for You to create leveling trees? It would be nice to know where to start.

Yup I'll work on that tonight!
hi you help one bandit ? or you kil all bandit ? thank you
"
vampyr60 wrote:
hi you help one bandit ? or you kil all bandit ? thank you

I help Alira
This guide is amazing, and I'm loving the build. But it would be nice to include jewel stat priorities for people who can't get some of the stuff you have for your tree, both abyss and regular. I have 2 abyssal jewels--one in the chest and one in a belt--and before I decided to pay 3 ex for the Unnatural Instinct, I was trying to figure out a normal jewel to use instead. Overall, though, amazing work here, you rock and I highly recommend OOS. I'll play it as a Trickster someday too :)
hello there, i use ur guide and using this helm

also got all reverse mana in tree skill but my HoI still need 63% mana to cast, what should i do, i want to use some more aura
Last edited by MysticRuby on Jul 16, 2019, 8:08:12 AM
"
MysticRuby wrote:
hello there, i use ur guide and using this helm

also got all reverse mana in tree skill but my HoI still need 63% mana to cast, what should i do, i want to use some more aura

Drop Inc Strikes for an Empower. Having a 6l herald is going to reserve a lot of mana, so you just have to deal with it. Or get some Reduced Mana corrupted jewels.
tks, i will try it xd
"
MysticRuby wrote:
tks, i will try it xd

Sorry ment Enlighten

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info