[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Scion - up to 5M Shaper DPS, 10k ES, 5k+ ES recovery/s

Hay playing this build atm as my Leauge finish currency dump basicly i got the extra balllightning projectile enchant on my helmet should i keep that or keep rolling for damage ?`

Also incredible build so much fun to just tank everything XD
"
Baneslayer wrote:

EDIT 2: Uber Elder down! Switched from Assassin to Juggernaut for a little bit more safety, also because I never did UElder before
[/spoiler]

Congratulations on the first Uber Elder! Also nice to see the Watcher's Eye drop.

"
WhiteMyosotis wrote:
Hay playing this build atm as my Leauge finish currency dump basicly i got the extra balllightning projectile enchant on my helmet should i keep that or keep rolling for damage ?`

IMO it depends on what you are aiming at. If you want to focus on monolith farming, an extra projectile should be a better choice. Otherwise, choose 40% increased damage.
Nice thank you very much :)
Hey liking the build so far, in act 9 w/o any probs but is there a reason why we run 2 COC ball lightings? wouldnt it be better to have another spell?
Bruh
"
Delninson wrote:
Hey liking the build so far, in act 9 w/o any probs but is there a reason why we run 2 COC ball lightings? wouldnt it be better to have another spell?

Hi, we use two ball lightnings because we want to cast as many ball lightnings as possible to proc "ES on hit" effect, which is very important to achieve good ES recovery rate. In addition, using the same spell means that both spells scale with the same stats. For example, if you drop one ball lightning and use arc instead, some "increased area of effect" nodes in the passive tree and "40% increased ball lightning damage" enchant on your helmet are useless for arc, so their effectiveness becomes lower.
Ahhh i see what about if i pull a helm enchant of additional ball lighting, would it be even more effective?
Bruh
"
Delninson wrote:
Ahhh i see what about if i pull a helm enchant of additional ball lighting, would it be even more effective?

Not really, because multiple ball lightnings from the same cast or trigger don't hit the same target at the same time (shotgun). Additional ball lightning could give you more area of effect, but against single target it does nothing. I found that additional ball lightnings are only useful against monolith. So if you want to focus on monolith farming, an additional ball lightning enchant is recommended. Otherwise, 40% increased damage should be better.
Will dump my currency on this build and compare with my Discharge CoC Assassin

Last of the season
Last edited by jackpotcs on Jul 24, 2019, 5:15:15 PM
Is this better than Cospi Nova/Frostbolt?

Seems like you could use the same gear/tree and swap it out pretty easily.
livejamie
Hey, I am planning on running this build and was wondering if you need to look for specific mods on the Lethal Pride or if buying any "under Kiloava" version is fine to start with. If you need specific mods, what's the best way to go about buying one with the mods you need? I imagine that opening poe trade and going down the list asking what theirs gives in that socket is a slow and excruciating way to find one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info