[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Scion - up to 5M Shaper DPS, 10k ES, 5k+ ES recovery/s

"
caspaas wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:
"
caspaas wrote:
guys im getting an issue that i can't activate my discipline.
Zealotry etc i can activate.
everything except Discipline.

Someone advice for this?
I bought all the items etc for it.

Well...Maybe your gem level of precision is too high. Use level 1 precision.
Or, you missed a reduced mana reservation node in the passive tree.

my page

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAJfAwQNfA_EEQ8RUBVQFy8YVhzcHRQnqSj6KU8spiy_LR8tqC9vL9o3gzsNO3w8BUQlSU9JUUyzUEJTDlM1V8lca19qYN5mVGaeaHRqG2vIbRlwUnC7fq9_xoIegpuCx4RIhXuH1onTjDaMdo0ZjmSPGo9Gj_qQ1pMnlKCVIJctl5WX9Jitm6GePJ_foS-io6QMpjKm66cIpyuocqyYrv-vfLFbtvq3Mbc4t9a4k7jKuZO8qr6AvorAZsHFwfPDCcNt0B_Q0NWm10rYTdkT2V_aYttZ3YzgEuNi6-7r9ewY7Djv6_DV8h31-vd996b3wffX-ej60v6z?accountName=caspaas&characterName=Zerrae

Hopefully you can see whats wrong.

There's nothing wrong with your passive tree. Link your gear here, or make your character public so I can check your character.

Hopefully you can see whats wrong.[/quote]
There's nothing wrong with your passive tree. Link your gear here, or make your character public so I can check your character.[/quote]

you should be able to see my characters now :)
Sorry haha. im new to building things like this
"
caspaas wrote:

Hopefully you can see whats wrong.

There's nothing wrong with your passive tree. Link your gear here, or make your character public so I can check your character.[/quote]

you should be able to see my characters now :)
Sorry haha. im new to building things like this[/quote]

If you can help me im super grateful.
Also ingame too, im willing to pay Chaos orbs etc :D
OK, you are using level 21 precision. This is why you are reserving too much mana. Just buy level 1 precision from a vendor and use it. You can level it up a little, but don't do it too much, as you will reserve too much mana. You want crit chance from precision, and level 1 precision is good enough for this purpose.
"
N0esy wrote:
OK, you are using level 21 precision. This is why you are reserving too much mana. Just buy level 1 precision from a vendor and use it. You can level it up a little, but don't do it too much, as you will reserve too much mana. You want crit chance from precision, and level 1 precision is good enough for this purpose.

thanks mate!

8k ES atm!

Awesome build. Im considering this as a starter or the assassin version next league.
Im just playing around with it in pob. Choosing scion and going assassin/juggernaut as ascendencies.

Going with the juggernaut ascendency - wouldnt that give us alot more tankiness cause of those endurances charges for constant IC uptime? and the +1000 hitrating is very useful in CoC builds?

Thanks and great build(s)!
Last edited by kaldaskeren on Nov 29, 2019, 5:16:00 AM
"
kaldaskeren wrote:
Awesome build. Im considering this as a starter or the assassin version next league.
Im just playing around with it in pob. Choosing scion and going assassin/juggernaut as ascendencies.

Going with the juggernaut ascendency - wouldnt that give us alot more tankiness cause of those endurances charges for constant IC uptime? and the +1000 hitrating is very useful in CoC builds?

Thanks and great build(s)!

Juggernaut ascendancy is a solid choice for sure. However, the primary idea of Gladiator is to get access to good attack speed nodes. Because of the very low base attack speed of Mjolner, you need those attack speed nodes to get 6 aps.
Also, +15% block chance is, on average, better than 3 endurance charges (which gives you 12% physical damage reduction) unless you have a lot of armour.
Accuracy rating is not necessary because Shaper's touch gives you just enough accuracy rating. But if it becomes expensive next league, Juggernaut might be a good choice.
Hi!
(I´m sorry my English is quite bad)
First I would like to say thanks to N0esy, mate, this is the most beautiful build I have ever play. Is Strong, Is fun, is Fast, Is good in mono & Multi Target, you are almost unkillable, did I said is fun?
I use to do a lot of changes in the builds I play but this one is so good than I have change only a few things just because of the items I have.

I´m using Assasin + elementalist, just beauce I dont need more attack Speed so that 10% penetration and the maximized shock damage is welcome. but I think the recomended gladiator ascendancy is the best for most of the people.

I Have Changed The Elemental Focus Support gem in the 6 link armor to Awakened added Lightning damage, the reason is because of shock , The shock buff is quite big and your chance to shock is 100% with a crit... so I think is a good idea to do it, And with the changes in 3.9 with more reason.

Tips to remeber in this build:

Elemental Equilibrium is changed to Clancing Blows with the Lethal pride Jewel (It take me a while to understand why in the hell you take that node XD)

The Max Attack Speed is 6.02.. If you overtake that speed with the onslaught flask you will loose a huge amount of damage (I had 6.8 APS.. And when I changed to 6.02 APS was incredible the diference I think I was loosing around 50% of damage)

To Craft Tanquility with the Blight oils in your amulet is a great idea for this build (+20% global damage)

This is the Gear I´m using right now.

THANKS N0ESY, THANKS YOU SO MUCH

My Passive Skill Tree
Last edited by Shadowl0rd on Dec 20, 2019, 12:14:28 AM
Hi is this build still viable?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
It sure is but only if you have the money to get all the gear! I am almost to level 89 with this build. Tons of fun but like anything in Metamorph, you have to be very careful even with TONS of es regen.
GGG....do you even play your own game!?!?
PS: Not my real player account, just one use for posts n such.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info