[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Scion - up to 5M Shaper DPS, 10k ES, 5k+ ES recovery/s

"
N0esy wrote:

"
bitbite11 wrote:

Would love to gain some more damage but i'm not quite sure what my next upgrade is. Thinking of adding a spider aspect to my belt.

First of all, your gear is already solid, so any upgrade will cost a lot of money and/or time.

Because you can't annoint talisman now (will be fixed?), you should use an elder amulet with a "13% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage" mod.

Another upgrade would be to get a lot of strength from your gear so that you can drop Efficient Training. Unfortunately this is probably very difficult if you are self-crafting.

Shaper vaal regalia with a "spells have 1-1.5% crit chance" mod would be great. last league I got this and my dps increased by 8%. The crafting is very hard though.

Finally, if you really want more damage, the easiest solution would be to equip Light of Lunaris. This will increase your damage by at least 15%, at the cost of some ES and elemental resistances. To get elemental resistances capped, you might need resistances from your jewels and/or rare boots.

Please check the updated PoB link, too.

Yeah I wanted str gear but unfortunately with the way my crafting went it was just way easier to use the conversion jewel.

Talismans can't be anointed because you cant anoint corrupted items, however if you anoint it first then turn it into a talisman, it should keep the mod. I am currently anointing the str and % str node near marauder just to make gearing easier again.

The good news is, the build is quite strong. At the time of writing I have done most content, with a few U-Elder carries even (I usually end up selling carries each league), so I am glad this build can tackle it. Almost at 200 delve and going to try push for an Aul.

"
bitbite11 wrote:

Talismans can't be anointed because you cant anoint corrupted items, however if you anoint it first then turn it into a talisman, it should keep the mod. I am currently anointing the str and % str node near marauder just to make gearing easier again.

Some people said anointment was lost when they converted an amulet into a talisman. For example: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2634881/page/1#p22367092

I don't know if it's already fixed.
Why you run elemental eq if your cyclone only do light damage?
"
kacper1245 wrote:
Why you run elemental eq if your cyclone only do light damage?

You have to use a Lethal pride jewel in the socket at scion start, which turns EE to Glancing Blows and it also gives you around 100 strength.
This guide is fully updated for patch 3.8 now.
I will write a guide of the assassin version next week.

As always, questions/comments/feedback are always welcome.
Hello,
I've been looking at this build and it's a blast to play, cleared my first ever uber elder with it, with moderately worse gear. So I crafted this helm and did an uber lab thinking that I could get something good and I got this:

What do you think is better between this enchant and the +40% damage one ?

Thank you for the build !
glhf
"
__Alx wrote:

What do you think is better between this enchant and the +40% damage one ?
glhf

Hi, I prefer 40% damage enchant to additional projectile because, from my experience, additional projectile is useful only against monolith encounter.
Updated the assassin version. Here is the link.
In scion version 3.8 is this still the same?
Make sure that you choose Lethal Pride with a "under Kiloava" mod so that you can replace EE keystone with "double block chance" keystone.

In assassin version I see it is changed
"
reimbowl wrote:
In scion version 3.8 is this still the same?
Make sure that you choose Lethal Pride with a "under Kiloava" mod so that you can replace EE keystone with "double block chance" keystone.

In assassin version I see it is changed

Yes, if you play the Scion version you should get "under kiloava" Lethal Pride. If you play Assassin you cannot socket Lethal Pride near a Keystone, so you have no way to make use of the "under kiloava" mod. Also in the scion version you gain a lot of block chance from Ascendancy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info