First Diamond Supporter!

Well done to the Diamond supporters! I look forward to seeing more shiny kiwis in-game :)
Just regular old support for me!
If I was still streaming I would have gotten Gold.
"Break the Chains of Fate that Bind you."
I think it would be interesting for the home page to advertise how many diamond / gold / silver / bronze supporters there are. Might entice some people to join in! Also, it will provide a bit of notice that the game is getting financial support from the community and won't be a ghost town when you are trying to play with/against other players...
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
I put in $25. Why? Because I enjoy the game. I think it feels good enough to enjoy. I like that I can RPG by myself and not have the depth of Skyrim.

Basically its mindless fun, worth my $ for the devs to keep them developing what I enjoy.
Eh ... stuff the D3 v PoE talk, I would say that one of the main reasons people are supporting this title with their money is purely that, supporting the "title".

Supporting the game dev's to help them continue to give us more of what we like, the in game items and physical items do factor in yes by all means but helping a game studio is awesome to me. I would love to be part of the gaming industry but it never turned out that way for me, so I enjoy playing them instead.

I will be supporting this for sure because I love gaming and I want to see titles like this grow plus I am Australian and want to support my neighbourly country.

Just got to make sure by companies Internet wont block the pay server and I am in.

"He who never fell, never climbed"

- Unknown
Grats, guess the devs will be decently funded for a while now :)
Yep, Kudos to those willing to donate such a sum of money, and to all those who donate to help improve and support the game. Every donation helps. After all, one man's $10 is another man's $1000
Nice, if I it was in the budget I would also go diamond but it looks like only silver is possible at the moment.
This is amazing to see, it really feels like the money you donate to this game actually goes to the game. When I buy a big new release title from EB games, I feel like I am buying a chocolate bar from Wal-Mart.

Kudos to those who donated. Since playing this I am almost regretting paying for Diablo 3 off the Blizzard website.
Early access should be lowered to the price of a sandwich.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info