First Diamond Supporter!

Diamond is a little further than I'm willing to go. But I'm perfectly willing to fork out some cash for GGG. Hope others are willing too!

Where is notch? He usually shows up with big purchases in interesting places like this. Haha :P
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
If I have a million I will give them half cause they deserve a lot more!!!
Good game and all and fair play to the lads making it but come on they're not the next coming of christ. keep the worship down a little, comes off so cringe.
Diamond supporters are just wealthy people and shouldn't be confused as dedicated fans, just hope forum status doesn't turn into a swinging dick competition.
"

its called supporting a game and the devs. How else do you think a f2p to play game will make money? You must not understand how a f2p model works.

People have this duality mentality where its always win or lose and games cant co-exist. look at the arguments with battlefield 3 and modern warfare 3. People will argue which game is better but yet they still exist. it doesnt matter which one dominates. it only matters that the game exists, as long as people love the game and there's enough support to keep the game and company alive.

The irony is that if the game WASNT free to play guys like this would bitch about how no one is going to buy it because "D3> POE FOR 50 DOLLAR LUL".

But it is free to play so they bitch about that, even though you dont have to pay anything. Also these are the kind of people who shell out 15 a month for WoW and see no problem doing that, but supporting an independent studio? THE AUDACITY OF them!

I pay to support things I like.
"
kitaz wrote:
Good game and all and fair play to the lads making it but come on they're not the next coming of christ. keep the worship down a little, comes off so cringe.
Diamond supporters are just wealthy people and shouldn't be confused as dedicated fans, just hope forum status doesn't turn into a swinging dick competition.

I havent seen a diamond brag about being a diamond yet. But your argument is invalid, even if they are "just rich guys", their contributions still enable a lot more stuff than our contributions and therefore make the game better.

Id love to see 100 arrogant bragging diamonds, because I can ignore them and smile knowing the game has 100k more to develop with.
Chris said there were five so far.

ROFL_Meat | ROFL_Sorc | ROFL_Sausage
$1000 is $1000, no matter how rich you are

props
"
I cant wait to see GGG get more supporters and rise to the top.

I was numbered as ~2600 at 9am there (UTC+2) and it seems, many of the supporters spent more than the minimal value... really amazing!
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
i only get paid once a month so i have to wait a couple weeks to put down my proper support...

but some of the posts im reading from people trolling those of you who have supported are just sad.

i see some jealous sneeches out there:

~SotW HC Guild~

I think it's up to 7 people now. I wish I had more to contribute to this awesome game you got me addicted to last year GGG haha. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info