First Diamond Supporter!

Grats to the diamond supporter and to the rest of us that can support with whatever we can.
Yeah gratz for the diamond supporters for their insanity.
1000$ on a FREE to play game?

Jk of course.

I Thank you!
Everyone who going to play it for free should thank them(I saw 2 so far).
And for golds, and silvers.

╔═════════════════════╗
╟── ME LIKES THIS GAME! ──╢
╚══╤═══════════════╤══╝
Last edited by MoliskScout on Apr 5, 2012, 5:53:29 AM
People are getting public respect 'cause they're handing crazy amounts of money for a game that's playable "completely free of charge"?

Sad to see GGG decided to drown like this. Everyone knows Diablo3 will dominate the hack n slash genre without any doubt and only the rebels who want to fight against the big companies will stay here and throw away money to get cool ingame pets. Hell, even the Diablo3's RMAH looks better than PoE does now.

Enjoy your sinking ship fellas. I'm off to hand all my money to Kotick.
"
Kalavaras wrote:
People are getting public respect 'cause they're handing crazy amounts of money for a game that's playable "completely free of charge"?

Sad to see GGG decided to drown like this. Everyone knows Diablo3 will dominate the hack n slash genre without any doubt and only the rebels who want to fight against the big companies will stay here and throw away money to get cool ingame pets. Hell, even the Diablo3's RMAH looks better than PoE does now.

Huh?
Do you think it's a bad thing to let people give money to support the game?

Maybe you should google "kickstarter".
Sickness, maybe you should google "subtle irony".

"
I'm off to hand all my money to Kotick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I had so much fun during the open weekend so I had to atleast help out a bit. Got the bronze package for myself :)
I wish i had that money too so i could support this company ...
Easy choice for me. I love their vision and was impressed by the quality. Free game or not, the product I played was one I'd spend money to buy in a store. I am quite happy to help them out.
"
Kalavaras wrote:

its called supporting a game and the devs. How else do you think a f2p to play game will make money? You must not understand how a f2p model works.

People have this duality mentality where its always win or lose and games cant co-exist. look at the arguments with battlefield 3 and modern warfare 3. People will argue which game is better but yet they still exist. it doesnt matter which one dominates. it only matters that the game exists, as long as people love the game and there's enough support to keep the game and company alive.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
Some say diamond supporters are true fans, i say diamond supporters are rich guys :)
Thanks MCGusto For giving me beta key !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info