3.7.3 Patch Notes

"
Anngrat wrote:
How do i search items with open suffexes/preffixes right now? This option is gone from trading site filters!

^

Someone needs to confirm if this was an intended change or not. If it is, we need an explanation because this is the one clear advantage of using the Trade on this site over poe.trade, and also a crucial component for players looking to craft a specific prefix/suffix onto an item.
"
CrowMagnum wrote:
"
Anngrat wrote:
How do i search items with open suffexes/preffixes right now? This option is gone from trading site filters!

^

Someone needs to confirm if this was an intended change or not. If it is, we need an explanation because this is the one clear advantage of using the Trade on this site over poe.trade, and also a crucial component for players looking to craft a specific prefix/suffix onto an item.

It was replaced with "# Empty Modifiers" under "Stat Filters" instead. Comment here
Last edited by Jatin_GGG on Jun 28, 2019, 1:32:33 AM
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
CrowMagnum wrote:
"
Anngrat wrote:

^

It was replaced with "# Empty Modifiers" under "Stat Filters" instead. Comment here

Thank you!
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

Thank you. Someone needs to add this to the Patch Notes, as it's not immediately apparent to players accustomed to the old format.
"
Fasteddie1 wrote:
what happened to the mini map mines like zoomed in worthless now hope theres a fix in this patch

Have you tried the 'Map Zoom' option in the UI settings?
Sadly still no fix for SouEater + Flasks and it seems that Vaal Breach and such also still gets cancelled if you don't watch out. Also Soul Eater is sadly not one of those skills that works on Obelisks on-kill.

Please an option to disable cancelling on a per-skill-basis just like attack-in-place!
Last edited by silverdash on Jun 28, 2019, 3:16:51 AM
noice, finally the fix for all these crashes I pray it will be no more
The lethal pride jewel is still bugged after the small patch a few minutes ago (the like 60mb patch that was after the main patch). When you first log in you have the correct values (looking at my HP), and the tree visually reads the right values, but as soon as you go to your hideout (or through a load) it bugs out again. It still shows the right values visually but it's still bugged. I even counted the amount of strength it's meant to add and it's way off. Not sure what else it's ignoring.

Guess I'll wait for tonight for a proper fix.

Thanks for the hard work GGG!
Hey, GGG folks, you do realize that you've effectively buffed Headhunter with this patch?

Now, frozen mobs allow Headhunter to steal their properties, effectively giving them to headhunter TWICE, during unfreeze and during normal killing.

I was hoping to see some Headhunter nerf, given it basically destroys the League content and Emblems economy, but you actually made it TWICE AS MORE POWERFUL now.

Bravo!!! :)
Pls, dominating Blow fixed or no ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info