3.7.3 Patch Notes

Milky
GGG broke the Timeless jewel nodes
Yo GGG, you broke timeless jewels..

my lethal pride turns 10 strength nodes into 2 strength nodes instead of adding 2 strength xD
Still getting kicked for using cyclone and moving on lockstep.
People actually do PVP in this game now? Back when I was last playing a lot, nobody did PVP.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
No water improvements this patch? That is what really matters to me.
Mod filters in the Trade are now gone? Can no longer specify open prefixes/suffixes.
So, unless I missed it in the patch notes. Even connected nodes are now nerphed and giving way less than what they were. str nodes with lethal pride are now only giving +2 str instead of the normal 10 and then the additional +2.
"
Skarwind wrote:
So, unless I missed it in the patch notes. Even connected nodes are now nerphed and giving way less than what they were. str nodes with lethal pride are now only giving +2 str instead of the normal 10 and then the additional +2.

We're aware of this issue.
Sooo many ungrateful people, "you skipped my problem", "you broke something", "you didn't do this".

GGG is doing their best and you all need to stop expecting perfection from them so much, they are after all...Human and make mistakes.

Stop being such trash yourselves and do the job if you think it's so easy...

END RANT....
As always thank you, for reading my thoughts, and for your time. Be well Exiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info