|3.7.3 Patch Notes
- Most, if not all, on-kill mechanics now work during Legion encounters.
- Added a visual indicator near the Monolith if either faction in a Legion encounter contains a General.
- Some Legion monsters can no longer generate Endurance, Power or Frenzy Charges. This is solely to reduce the impact on performance.
- Using the Lapidary Lens in the Temple of Atzoatl can now grant credit towards the "Corrupt a Gem into a Level 21 Gem" step of the Embrace Corruption challenge.
- Fixed a bug where no warning was given when trying to apply an Incubator to an item that had both an Incubator and a Labyrinth Enchantment on it already.
- Fixed a bug where a Timeless Jewel that conquered a passive skill that was not connected to your passive tree (through the use of Intuitive Leap) could either reset your passive tree or cause you to be unable to log in to that character.
- You can no longer animation cancel skills that are supported by Unleash Support and have consumed Seals until all Seals have been used.
- Dash will now cancel itself if you are in the midst of using an object that relocates your character, such as those found in the Sceptre of God.
- Fixed a bug where skills that expend charges to bypass the skill cooldown, such as Flicker Strike or Vigilant Strike, would sometimes appear to expend more than one charge at a time. This was solely a display issue.
- Fixed a bug where Cyclone's area of effect did not display correctly to other party members. This was solely a visual issue.
- Fixed a bug where Frostblink, Dash, Chain Hook, Flicker Strike, Consecrated Path, Bodyswap and Flame Dash, when used just as an Incursion is ending, could cause you to not be teleported out of the Incursion.
- Fixed a bug where "Recently" effects were being affected by effects that caused them to expire slower.
- Fixed a bug where some enchantment effects were being affected by effects that caused them to expire slower.
- Fixed a bug where some ascendancy (Elementalist, Guardian, Slayer, Hierophant, Deadeye, Berserker) effects were being affected by effects that caused them to expire slower.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.2 where you could be incorrectly "kicked for too many actions" when using channelled skills if you were rapidly using the skill while moving.
- Fixed a bug where skills could repeat if used while holding down the Move keybind when going to pick up an item.
- Fixed a bug where triggered Molten Shell would absorb the damage of the hit that triggered it.
- Fixed a bug where Frenzy granted Frenzy Charges even if your attack did not hit.
PvP Balance Changes
- Added 3D Art for Fractal Thoughts.
- Updated the 3D Art of Invictus Solaris to more accurately match its original visuals.
- Updated the shininess of the Phoenix Armour Set to more closely match its original visuals.
- Updated the Council Character Effect and Council Weapon Effect to more closely match their original visuals.
- Clicking on a Microtransaction notification will now open the Microtransaction Stash and filter to that reward.
- The Map Stash Tab now displays if a map has a Shaper's Stronghold on it.
- Fixed a bug where using a life or mana flask while that flask was already active would not queue its use correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the "x% increased Zombie Resistances" modifier on Mon'tregul's Grasp unique Void Sceptre instead granted a flat amount of Chaos Resistance to Zombies. It now grants Elemental Resistances as well. Its description has been updated to match its actual functionality.
- Fixed desync that could occur when being teleported to different arenas in the Elder Guardian encounters.
- Fixed a bug where you (and items) could get stuck inside a Sarcophagus in the Graveyard Map boss room.
- Fixed a bug where the Gardens Map boss would not transition correctly if healed as a result of a Shaper event.
- Fixed a bug where the Gardens Map boss did not drop items.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to change the language setting to Korean in the client.
- Fixed a discrepancy between the language chosen in the patcher and the language's flag displayed in the client.
- Fixed a bug where some Helmet Attachments were misaligned with the Empyrean Hood.
- Fixed a bug where the Femurs of the Saints unique Primordial Staff was entirely black.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.0 where the Master Body Armour fabric was the wrong colour.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.0 where the Dreadforge Helmet lost its glow. That glow has now been restored!
- Fixed a bug where the Wild Weapon would appear transparent in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where the Zenith Character Effect clipped with character models.
- Skills socketed in Sire of Shards now deal 40% less damage to players.
- Skills supported by Advanced Traps Support now deal 15% less damage to players (previously no penalty).
- Skills supported by Trap Support now deal 10% less damage to players (previously no penalty).
- The reflected damage dealt by Molten Shell is now affected by PvP scaling.
- The reflected damage dealt by Impale is now affected by PvP scaling.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when using Flicker Strike.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using various Melee skills (including Flicker Strike) supported by Melee Splash Support or Multistrike Support.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when Legion monsters became active.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Cyclone if your weapon was removed or disabled.
- Fixed a Terrain Generation Failure exception that sometimes occurred when entering The Torched Courts in Act 10 and The Lunaris Temple Level 2 in Act 3.
- Fixed some common instance crashes.
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2019, 7:14:44 PM
on Jun 27, 2019, 9:35:42 PM
Grinding Gear Games
So, unless I missed it in the patch notes. Even connected nodes are now nerphed and giving way less than what they were. str nodes with lethal pride are now only giving +2 str instead of the normal 10 and then the additional +2.
We're aware of this issue.
on Jun 27, 2019, 11:29:43 PM
Grinding Gear Games
How do i search items with open suffexes/preffixes right now? This option is gone from trading site filters!
Someone needs to confirm if this was an intended change or not. If it is, we need an explanation because this is the one clear advantage of using the Trade on this site over poe.trade, and also a crucial component for players looking to craft a specific prefix/suffix onto an item.
It was replaced with "# Empty Modifiers" under "Stat Filters" instead. Comment here
Last edited by Jatin_GGG on Jun 28, 2019, 1:32:33 AM
on Jun 28, 2019, 1:31:57 AM
Grinding Gear Games