[3.7] Frost Spear CoCospri Assassin (budget version 60c estimated / 4ex for all content)

"
nBonaldo wrote:
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
How about stun immune, is that a problem? And can we do no regen maps, cause i dont see any mana leech/mana gain.

You are immune to stun when you are using cyclone. Spin to win!

I switch one of my flasks for a mana flask to do no regen. You can use the mana on hit jewels too.

Thank you! Also, i tested ice spear+slower proj on bosses, it works really great.
i really like the build so far, but i have one question the cast when damage taken setup should i max level all gems including the cwdt one ? im using CWDT Frost bomb Enfeeble and steelsking.
Last edited by Onedaylate on Jul 16, 2019, 2:07:07 PM
I was looking at the tempered flesh jewel. Is it possible to use it since it gives so much multiplier?
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
"
nBonaldo wrote:
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
How about stun immune, is that a problem? And can we do no regen maps, cause i dont see any mana leech/mana gain.

You are immune to stun when you are using cyclone. Spin to win!

I switch one of my flasks for a mana flask to do no regen. You can use the mana on hit jewels too.

Thank you! Also, i tested ice spear+slower proj on bosses, it works really great.

I'm also trying some support gems for ice spear. I think i'll put ele focus on it to get more damage. The chill and freeze from the frostbolt and ice nova should be enough already to keep enemies always chilled.
"
Onedaylate wrote:
i really like the build so far, but i have one question the cast when damage taken setup should i max level all gems including the cwdt one ? im using CWDT Frost bomb Enfeeble and steelsking.

Low level cwdt was good with the old immortal call. Now both IC and steelskin scale with the levels. Not no mention high level enfeeble is more effective too. Frost bomb is the only one that doesn't change much with the levels, because we get it mostly for the -cold res and regen debuffs.

Also, you'll have a large hp pool (more than 7k ehp) to handle with the high level cwdt, so it shouldn't be a problem. Just keep in mind that the setup casts in a certain order (check cwdt wiki for detailed info), so try to keep enfeeble and steelskin to cast before the frost bomb to optimize the defense.
"
ericchongws wrote:
I was looking at the tempered flesh jewel. Is it possible to use it since it gives so much multiplier?

The jewel is good, but on the current tree the best spots I found were the two on the right, so the gem would give 20% crit multi. Even with the upgraded version, transcendent flesh, i would give 4% phys reduction. On top of it, you lose hp for the loss of strength too.

Unless we change the tree to get more synergy for the jewel, a rare one with life and two crit multi mods is stil better.
Have anyone tested swapping out hypothermia for ele focus?

[Edit] Also, I managed to get a 14% cdr boots, what attack speed should I aim for?
Last edited by ericchongws on Jul 18, 2019, 1:18:31 AM
"
ericchongws wrote:
Have anyone tested swapping out hypothermia for ele focus?

[Edit] Also, I managed to get a 14% cdr boots, what attack speed should I aim for?

I was using ele focus for a while, but the gain of damage is small and help only on bosses. You lose the freeze for Herald of Ice procs, so you'll be slower with less frequent onslaught and frenzy charges. In the end, I don't think it is worth the change.

For the attack speed it is 6.6 (the coc cap) x 14% cdr, so 7.5 crits per second.

Don't forget that the cap is crits per second, so it is your current attack speed x crit chance. Vaal Haste will probably help.
Hey, its the best Build i played so far! Also perfect explanation of it and you keep it up to Date. If you got time could you look once more at my Gear? Just want to know what would be the best DMG improve , exept watchers and loreweave bc cant afford XD atm.
"
MartiniHenry wrote:
Hey, its the best Build i played so far! Also perfect explanation of it and you keep it up to Date. If you got time could you look once more at my Gear? Just want to know what would be the best DMG improve , exept watchers and loreweave bc cant afford XD atm.

Thanks, glad you liked!

About your gear, get a Tempered Mind above the Witch area, and switch Lycosidae for a Light of Lunaris, both are cheap now. That should give you enough accuracy together with your Precision aura.

Later you can get Unnatural Instinct and drop Precision or use it low level to free mana for Zealorty or another aura to match a Watcher's Eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info