[3.7] Frost Spear CoCospri Assassin (budget version 60c estimated / 4ex for all content)

"
MartiniHenry wrote:
I tried Ice Spear but for me Arc is way more supreme at clearing and opening monolith(Vaal arc). I also feeling not good at dropping the life flask, I often would have died when Leech is not enough. Also got the corrupted blood mod on my Frostbolt Jewel so I’m staying that.

I tried Voidwalker to improve the Ice Spear clearing with piercing. It worked pretty well for legion encounters but losing 400hp is a lot. So now I just focus on the rares and ignore the rest.
"
MartiniHenry wrote:
Hey,Luskanderon

You really need some Jewels with Life , def buy 2 Might of the meek jewels they give 266 HP each if socket correctly.

I set all my meeks jewels
"
nBonaldo wrote:
"
Luskanderon wrote:
Hello, i have made this build. The damage is good but my survivability very bad, i often take one shotes. I can't kill uber elder because he and shaper oneshotes me with every skill.What can i do with my survivability. Just lvl up and take more life nodes or change smth from my gear? My hp is 5k

Life is definitely a problem, 5k is not enough to survive T15+ encounters because we lack physical mitigation and you are vulnerable to chaos without Atziri's flask up. Aim for 7k hp and drop some damage nodes, you'll get them back if you don't die too often. Your profile isn't showing the jewels, but get increased life on all rares, and one the anti corrupted blood implicit.

For shaper, with 7k hp you still have to dodge the slam and avoid the balls. If the first one hits you and you aren't spinning (immune to stun), the other 2 will finish the job. For elder and uber elder, you have to avoid the spikes as much as possible, so keep hitting and running around him, even when targeting shaper. You'll be able to take their melee hits without any problems.

Also, keep in mind that leech is your source of sustain and blind is a strong defense (adds 50% to evasion), so you have to be always spinning (which also makes you immune to stuns) and hitting your enemies, plus they'll be chilled or frozen. For this build, offense is the best defense.

I have only 1 rare jewel because my lvl is small to afford set many rare jewels but i have rare jewel with corruption blood and % maximum life. Your advice for me is to take more life nodes instead damage nodes and set more rare jewels?
"
Luskanderon wrote:
"
nBonaldo wrote:
"
Luskanderon wrote:
Hello, i have made this build. The damage is good but my survivability very bad, i often take one shotes. I can't kill uber elder because he and shaper oneshotes me with every skill.What can i do with my survivability. Just lvl up and take more life nodes or change smth from my gear? My hp is 5k

Life is definitely a problem, 5k is not enough to survive T15+ encounters because we lack physical mitigation and you are vulnerable to chaos without Atziri's flask up. Aim for 7k hp and drop some damage nodes, you'll get them back if you don't die too often. Your profile isn't showing the jewels, but get increased life on all rares, and one the anti corrupted blood implicit.

For shaper, with 7k hp you still have to dodge the slam and avoid the balls. If the first one hits you and you aren't spinning (immune to stun), the other 2 will finish the job. For elder and uber elder, you have to avoid the spikes as much as possible, so keep hitting and running around him, even when targeting shaper. You'll be able to take their melee hits without any problems.

Also, keep in mind that leech is your source of sustain and blind is a strong defense (adds 50% to evasion), so you have to be always spinning (which also makes you immune to stuns) and hitting your enemies, plus they'll be chilled or frozen. For this build, offense is the best defense.

I have only 1 rare jewel because my lvl is small to afford set many rare jewels but i have rare jewel with corruption blood and % maximum life. Your advice for me is to take more life nodes instead damage nodes and set more rare jewels?

I'd drop Doom Cast and Throatseeker on your tree for now, and get the wheel for Written in Blood instead of going around it through the int nodes. Then spend those points on Quick Recovery and Melding. Later you can get 1 extra jewel slot near Devotion, and another slot near Blood Drinker.

Other than that you only need more levels to afford more points in hp, your gear is good already.
Ty now i'm near 6k hp
Hey whats the best 21/23 upgrade after the spells which i would still feel the increase, not only the cost
I feel so slow/the area of dmg seems very small, would a carcass greatly improve that?
"
Hydraty wrote:
I feel so slow/the area of dmg seems very small, would a carcass greatly improve that?

Can you be more specific? Carcass will only improve the ice nova, so not much.
"
MartiniHenry wrote:
Hey whats the best 21/23 upgrade after the spells which i would still feel the increase, not only the cost

Critical Strikes Chance definitely, to increase your cast rate and crits for one spell. The rest won't affect much.
Thanks, btw how is your way going to 100 im also trying but dying sometimes to T16 hits XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info