[3.7] Frost Spear CoCospri Assassin (budget version 60c estimated / 4ex for all content)

If I'm using dying sun, should I skip the unique jewel for frostbolt?
"
ericchongws wrote:
If I'm using dying sun, should I skip the unique jewel for frostbolt?

Skip it and get another rare with life and crit multi. You won't miss the projectile speed with either arc or ice spear on your armour.
Hi there, how to get 3 green - 1 red - 2 blue on Loreweave?. Currently almost 350 chrom still haven't got it.

Nevermind i just buy the exact colour and selling my previous loreweave.
Great build btw!. Really enjoying it.
Last edited by Warnic16 on Jul 20, 2019, 11:30:45 AM
"
Warnic16 wrote:
Hi there, how to get 3 green - 1 red - 2 blue on Loreweave?. Currently almost 350 chrom still haven't got it.

Glad you liked!

Have you tried the vorici calc? https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Hey what would be the best stat on Watchers for Zealotry beside incr. multi. while aff by Precision,or what can you recommend ?
"
nBonaldo wrote:
"
Warnic16 wrote:

Glad you liked!

Have you tried the vorici calc? https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Thank you for share information, really need it.
my total profit in this build this week is 54ex instant because i can clear any maps even uber elder EZ. good build bro tho i change some jewel and experiment with timeless jewels and inpired learning. Great build!
"
MartiniHenry wrote:
Hey what would be the best stat on Watchers for Zealotry beside incr. multi. while aff by Precision,or what can you recommend ?

I'm using 10% ele penetration while affected by Zealotry, works well and costs close to nothing.
"
cg_ardi wrote:
my total profit in this build this week is 54ex instant because i can clear any maps even uber elder EZ. good build bro tho i change some jewel and experiment with timeless jewels and inpired learning. Great build!

Nice, let me know if you find something good with the timeless jewels.
"
chaosn wrote:
"
MartiniHenry wrote:

I'm using 10% ele penetration while affected by Zealotry, works well and costs close to nothing.

They are cheap indeed.

You can search for any of these 4 zealotry mods:
- Consecrated Ground you create while affected by Zealotry causes enemies to take (8-10)% increased Damage
- (100-120)% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry
- Critical Strikes Penetrate (8-10)% of Enemy Elemental Resistances while affected by Zealotry
- Gain Arcane Surge for 4 seconds when you create Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info