[3.7] Frost Spear CoCospri Assassin (budget version 60c estimated / 4ex for all content)

"
MartiniHenry wrote:
Thanks, btw how is your way going to 100 im also trying but dying sometimes to T16 hits XD

Not good lol. The Brazilian server has been unstable for a while and my ISP is terrible (like any other ISP in Brazil lol), so I had to change plans. Other than the dc deaths, I died 3 times: 1 for betrayal degen after I killed them, 1 for a detonate dead strongbox in a map with 90% avoid freeze mod, and another one for legion in a T14.

So now I'm just doing uber elders and 3way rotas to get the 40/40 done.
Hey i tried freezing pulse beside ice spear and its also very good. Do you know how to get absolute OP for hard map mods or maybe improve leech without atziri gloves? Also downed Uber elder first time, now i cant get enough from this fight ;)
Don't you want to lend me your Watcher's eye ? I need so much the zealotry modifier to be able to equip RF and Haste xD
DOn't mind this mail, this is a frustration mail because the farm I did doesn't work atm ... and 64Ex the cheapest WE wtf... The arcane surge one alone is already costing 11Ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info