3.7.3 Patch Notes

"
Fixed a bug where no warning was given when trying to apply an Incubator to an item that had both an Incubator and a Labyrinth Enchantment on it already.

How about the no warning if your cursor pointed on the gem socketed instead on the gear itself with an incubator in it?

I hope you just stick to Thursday instead of Friday patch, so that incase there's a problem with the patch you have time to fix it & we don't have to endure it the whole weekend.

Anyway, thanks for the effort continue fixing the game.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Still no fix for the [ELDER MAP drop from boss](https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2558951) bug? SO sad ... really hard to sustain maps when this bug going on =(
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
No blade flurry fix?
"
No blade flurry fix?

This is what I came for. :(
From What We're Working On - Legion Week 2
"
We are beginning the process of enabling ones that can be enabled and will make a list of those that can't be enabled due to technical limitations.

Where can I find this 'list'?
Savour these moments, for they may never return.
So nothing yet again on a fix for unexpected disconnects, which many of us are suffering. Approx getting maybe 30 of these a day atm.

As a returning player I am pretty dissapointed. The games stability has seen better days :(

Hope you get this fixed before more ppl leave out of frustration!
"
"
Jerle wrote:
Erm. I still don’t see fixes to bosses mechanics which are bugged (brine king, Uber elder shaper, etc)?

Been nearly a month right? Hahaha cmon dude

honestly i kinda gave up on that when it wasnt fixed last patch.
still a shame though.
keep the good work <3
Still nothing about the FPS drops that are killing people's enjoyment?

Can we at least acknowledge that this is a major issue?
Dear GGG,

I apologize in advance if this has already been requested, but can we get the legion spawns to count as part of the remaining mobs?
I tend to remap the area a few times just to check if any spawns have been missed.
Appreciate all your work done so far.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info