3.7.3 Patch Notes

still haven't fixed the exception: map or exception: present crashes... back to playing on integrated graphics for me! Don't get me wrong it's playable this way but I do like the visuals of this game as well :)
No, this was a different issue. The double cast/attack at high cast/attack speed values was fixed (at least on PC).
No leech fix yet?
The instability during intervention and transportation is unacceptable. To no attempt since betrayal to fix the frame drops associated with these encounters makes the content largely unplayable or luck based.

If you need further information on specs and things of that nature put out a poll because I'm sick and tired of intervention leading to disconnects or transportation dropping to 5-15 frames.

Other points are good, but neglecting content is not a good look GGG.
Chains of Command still doesn't create weapons on Legion kills u~u
"
Knuk wrote:
No leech fix yet?

I was wondering as I have not been seeing mana leech working properly.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Doing a hell of a job. I love this game. :)
Knowing if there will be a general or not is great QoL. Thank you!
Night and day the streets resounded with music, song and the clinking of chalices and tankards, for it is well known that nothing is such thirsty work as the acquisition of knowledge.
- Andrzej Sapkowski, Blood of Elves, 1994.
I eagerly await the fix to Flesh and Stone's lack of MTX support :( Getting a headache after a while of staring at that aura has gotten old.
So you're going to re-enable Beacon of Ruin now and not gut an entire class just to save on server costs and consoles, right?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info