3.7.3 Patch Notes

"
mati3255 wrote:
What about unexpected disconnection? I have like 900 hours in game on steam and never have any problems at all until legion kicks in and lot of other pepole have same problems too. Its problem of hdd drive or what?

I have been able to narrow my issue with legion down to communicate between two routers (necessary setup for what I have here) somehow dropping packets going to my PC.

I could switch my PC to use wireless to first modem/router but then I run the risk of having stutter spike in latency.

Everything else works going from my PC to my third party router to modem/router. Entirely wired and I reported about this in the bug forum. If you want more symptom details.
will soul eater work on frozen mobs?
"
Most, if not all, on-kill mechanics now work during Legion encounters.

Will this fix herald of ice not working in Domain of Timeless Conflict?
"
Jerle wrote:
Erm. I still don’t see fixes to bosses mechanics which are bugged (brine king, Uber elder shaper, etc)?

yes, this is still not fixed? are you kidding me?
we are beta tester this is legion beta !!
Flicker - Multistrike when?
Leech still bugged?
And where is the "headhunter has been removed from the game" line??

Before, when the league endgame wasn't about getting loot based on killing as many rares as you can in a given time in one - no loading zone, ok, it was broken, but confined.

Now? I just don't play.

there 50 people with headhunter that are playing the league, everyone else is playing a joke, we're just wasting our time, out emblems aren't worth anything unless we pay a headhunter guy to run it for us and charge us like 2ex to get the maximum loot.

I cant believe you let the ball drop on something so simple and yet not a single comment on it.

Everything else is amazing, it really is, but it's like playing a league without actually playing a new league, since I can only do the old content, and either sell or hoard my emblems, since running them without a headhunter is comparatively and objectively, a waste of time and resources.

If not for this league, i pray that you finally remove that literal cheat item from the game and not try to balance it's droprate again, which just further makes the gap between non headhunter players and headhunter players harmful.

I hate the fact that I'm making this post, I hate that I have to say this because it's so detrimental and it seems to me not enough people are talking about it or complaining about it, and I always try to look at the bright side and praise the good things rather than complain about that bad.

But this?

I just can't believe this.... A literal cheat item, and you let it get out of control so much, even though it was obvious when you made an arena with endless rare enemies spawning for free buffs..

*sigh*

The thing I'm most upset about is that I can't enjoy the league, that's all. Feels like wasting my time, like playing standard (not hating on standard players) when I came to play the new league.
All looks fine and good. Any word on the life leech bug on berzerkers?
When i am in a rotation and i try to enter from the current map to the next guys hideout, path of exile crashes everytime.
i hate you redditors, you know who you are

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info