3.7.3 Patch Notes

Templar Legion oneshots? Damage nerf maybe?
flicker fixes after i lv my flicker char to 93 without flicker, nice.
Nice, a bit late though!

when do we get a fix for shaped map drops from bosses ?
>Fixed a client crash that occurred when using Flicker Strike.

FINALLY!
Hmm yea good changes.

That being said; you promised an easier league mechanic so the devs could have more time and make the game run better (unlike betrayal and synth). And yet, here we are again; almost a month in and crucial stuff is still being added and fixed. Again.

You lied. Again. Shame. SHAME.

Cyclone slayer is good though. Gotta go fast, because with yet another timer, we don't have time to stand still and actually use skills unless they cover the whole screen.
"
DistantBliss wrote:
Hmm yea good changes.

That being said; you promised an easier league mechanic so the devs could have more time and make the game run better (unlike betrayal and synth). And yet, here we are again; almost a month in and crucial stuff is still being added and fixed. Again.

You lied. Again. Shame. SHAME.

Cyclone slayer is good though. Gotta go fast, because with yet another timer, we don't have time to stand still and actually use skills unless they cover the whole screen.

yeah, timer on league mechanics is not that new in poe, but still sucks.
Fix to the "Exception: Present" crash? every 15/20 min crash the game, its anoying AF!!!
3.7.Hotfix league. Oh wait almost every league since the game got large. One acronym for you :- PTR. P T R.
Nice!

Some more requests though:
-Could you change one of the yellows to another color please. It is really unclear which is which when they are spawned in the field. Especially if both yellows spawn.
-Group the monsters closer together/make the armies spawn over a smaller total field. So the challenge to kill them all from one/both armies can be done solo by builds besides essence drain/contagion or other uber meta speed runners.
-Make space for the emblems in the currency tab.
-Up the divine vessel droprate somewhat, they seem as rare as exalted orb drops.
-Make a prophecy tab which can hold prophecies, and can also hold the silver coins. It often happens I get prophecies I want to keep for later. Maybe even add the functionaltity to this tab to both receive and seal prophecies from it.

Great league, love killing monsters and especially love the incubators. Definitely keep this league in-game.

Another request I have is to fix the master dailies. Or to just flat out remove dailies completely, and just let the first random master you find count as the daily. This because of leveling characters which are in lower maps, they make dailies spawn in low content. So you can't start your day with doing some noob leveling, or you lose the higher level dailies. You also can't finish the day with some noob leveling, or the next day the dailies will be spawned on low level maps. This makes me feel boxed in/forced to do the dailies when the game dictates me too.
Personally I also feel the same about the more intrusive masters. I am totally sick and tired of the one-shot 'can't-see-anything' in the massive clutter betrayal monsters. And am kinda sick of doing alva, I just skip her now. Too much trouble.
I actually now like doing the einhar, niko and zana missions. They are non-intrusive. If I could change masters I would remove betrayal and alva completely and let mobs drop random amounts of perandus coins and let perandus randomly spawn and sell one item to unveil. Then change the temple into a map with random rooms, which have the possibility to spawn as t3 rooms. Makes it much easier/cleaner to do this, and makes the base game alot more fun and more gameplay focussed.

Sorry for the long post!
Last edited by sarannah101 on Jun 27, 2019, 3:54:27 AM
No changes to the Legion mechanics and especially the 5-way battle and Headhunter, sigh. I guess the League will continue to be dominated by Headhunter boyz and the prices for emblems continue to be very high, up to the point to be inaccessible to general population (or be economically non-profitable no matter the build, except for "Headhunter builds").

Kinda lame. It was supposed to be a "melee league", but instead we get the "headhunter league".
Last edited by Gloggy on Jun 27, 2019, 4:01:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info