[3.7] Defekt's Earthquake Berserker | End-game Annihilation | 12+ Million Shaper DPS [Video Guide]

What is best choice for pantheon powers? Stun immunity is mandatory I guess?
The budget version link has a <br> at the end for some reason, which is not visible in the link text. Just remove that (or open link with copy&paste instead of click) and it works.
Last edited by Borengar on Jun 29, 2019, 5:45:40 PM
Managed a good fleshripper, just need to gatther 3ex to mod hits can`t be evaded.
nice nice nice
---
Last edited by BubSabbath on Jun 29, 2019, 7:09:45 PM
Still not sure how new jewels work. But Brutal Restraint 5849 gives me 102 dex, plus 5% inc dex and 25% increased critical chance (on Dismembering node). Looks sexy, and solves all problems with dex on gear.
Can you recommend ascendancy for slayer please?
Currently i go with headsman, endless hunger, brutal fervour, overwhelm.
I use Vaal axe with fortify and hits cant evade.
"
Borengar wrote:
The budget version link has a <br> at the end for some reason, which is not visible in the link text. Just remove that (or open link with copy&paste instead of click) and it works.

Thanks! I think I fixed it now?

I always just copy+paste, so never thought there was an actual problem.
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
"
annexx00 wrote:
Can you recommend ascendancy for slayer please?
Currently i go with headsman, endless hunger, brutal fervour, overwhelm.
I use Vaal axe with fortify and hits cant evade.

That sounds good! Not sure if I would change anything there :-)
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
Do you really need a 2H? And why Hits Cannot be Evaded when just a few nodes of Accuracy gives you 100% hit chance..
Mathils actual cat
Sorry if it's been answered but..

I noticed that for the budget version, if you drop pride and bring precision up to lvl 20, PoB DPS goes up significantly. Is there a reason to be using only lvl 2 precision and high level pride (without a GG fleshripper)? Thanks for this build and the guide.
"
Surfinn wrote:
Sorry if it's been answered but..

I noticed that for the budget version, if you drop pride and bring precision up to lvl 20, PoB DPS goes up significantly. Is there a reason to be using only lvl 2 precision and high level pride (without a GG fleshripper)? Thanks for this build and the guide.

Yes, the reason being that the higher level Precision is, the more mana it costs - I'm just using it at level 2 for that nice little bonus to crit + the fact I'm using a precision Watcher's Eye :-)

"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info