[3.7] Defekt's Earthquake Berserker | End-game Annihilation | 12+ Million Shaper DPS [Video Guide]

"
Syperek wrote:
"
Br1tzz wrote:
can you add a lvling process for tree in POB? i want teste the build but need the noob stuff :P and any good weapons/items for lvling to? if you can i appreciated.

thanks for the guide

Again, I'm not the build creator but I'll tell you which items I used for leveling.
Here's the weapons I used for leveling from level 1 up to level 70:
Spoiler

With these leveling will be a breeze.

As for other items the general twink leveling gear will work: Tabula, Wanderlust, Goldrim, Lochtonial Caress, Praxis Rings, Meginord's Girdle into Belt of the Deciever etc.
Swap to
when you can.

The tree itself is easy to follow, I filled out the starter area of Maruder and went straight to Duelist area. After that fill out damage/life nodes as you need leaving the crit nodes up untill you decide to equip your crit axe.

thanks for helping us !I'm going to start and hope it's fun as it sounds!

totally forgot to Perfect Fossil this thing before I worked on it.................................................................
"

totally forgot to Perfect Fossil this thing before I worked on it.................................................................

That's a real beauty! Will work perfect for the build.

You can always get it to 28% through a safehouse, you'll be just fine :-)
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
Do you just run the Haemophilia gloves to help with stragglers? They do offer the extra dps but there is the sacrifice of life. The build does not have 100% chance to bleed so it would never be totally consistent.
"
PelicanOfWar wrote:
Do you just run the Haemophilia gloves to help with stragglers? They do offer the extra dps but there is the sacrifice of life. The build does not have 100% chance to bleed so it would never be totally consistent.

You're right - You can choose any kind of gloves you want, that's also why I didn't mention them in the video build guide.

I personally liked them for this one, as it helps vs. those god damn porcupines (most of the time).

"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
"
Jacobism wrote:
"
PelicanOfWar wrote:

You're right - You can choose any kind of gloves you want, that's also why I didn't mention them in the video build guide.

I personally liked them for this one, as it helps vs. those god damn porcupines (most of the time).

Gotcha those are a pain!
There is also the option of swapping the brutality for another red gem and running a Taste of hate while mapping. Will help with extra phys mitigation and shattering corpses.
Your way is less fiddly of course, just an option for people who are interested in stacking more life.

How important is the fully linked warchief to your dps? Was thinking about running with a Kaoms Heart.
"
PelicanOfWar wrote:
"
Jacobism wrote:
"
PelicanOfWar wrote:

Gotcha those are a pain!
There is also the option of swapping the brutality for another red gem and running a Taste of hate while mapping. Will help with extra phys mitigation and shattering corpses.
Your way is less fiddly of course, just an option for people who are interested in stacking more life.

How important is the fully linked warchief to your dps? Was thinking about running with a Kaoms Heart.

That is a possibility for sure, the build offers enough DPS to go with a different / more defensive route for that matter.

The 5-linked warchief totem is by no means necessary - It's actually quite overkill... on a 5L it sits at around 2 million DPS, which is pretty ridiculous.

Feel free to put in a Kaom's Heart and throw your warchief totem in a 4L - You'll be missing out on the CWDT setup then, but that should be no real issue.

Or, you could just use 1 socket for the warchief totem, to merely boost your own DPS during boss fights, and keep the CWDT without Increased Duration support :-)
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
Last edited by Jacobism on Jun 27, 2019, 10:56:24 AM
going kaom's has the additional downside (other than reduced sockets/links) of missing the up to 1.5% base crit to attacks elder mod. we already have pretty high base crit with fleshripper axe, but still that chest mod is a good chunk of dps.

and yeah, warchief dmg is actually insane, since all our damage scaling works for the totem as well. the warchief actually does similar dmg to ourselves (minus the aftershock dmg)
Where you getting all your dex from? Can't seem to find much on your gear or the passive tree.

(Nvm, figured it out! Brutal Restraint! :P)
Last edited by AyoJawn on Jun 27, 2019, 6:09:23 PM
Added a crafting section to the guide - How to craft the desired Fleshripper axe!

I will still be working on some of the different parts of the guide - Stay tuned :-)
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info