[3.7] Defekt's Earthquake Berserker | End-game Annihilation | 12+ Million Shaper DPS [Video Guide]

"
Just switched over to this. I played Earthquake a few weeks ago, but as Jugg.

Now...with Rite of Ruin, at max rage, and Blood Rage up, you realize you're losing 9% of your life per second?
I have two 1% life regen rolls on my gear and that still leaves a net loss of about 2.5%. Is Bloodrage really worth it? In my case I suppose maybe, but if you don't have any % life regen rolls, that's really not going to "feel" very good.

No?

edit: then again, I do also have 2% life regen if hit recently lab enchant. But I still say it wouldn't feel very good to be degening all the time.
Martial Experience cluster is a good alternative I think if a source of life leech is a concern.

I feel you, however, I had no big issues with the degen. You gotta get used to playing Berserker with Rite of Ruin for sure.

I feel like Blood Rage is great, as it gives you free leech (which is plenty in itself). On top of that it grants a ton of damage, both from the increased attack speed it provides and the frenzy charges gained on kill.

"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
"
majtyftw wrote:

Made a slayer EQ, and well the damage is fucking insane :) Thanks for sharing mate.

That gear is nuts! Glad you liked it :-)
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
I'm not a big melee fan but i decided that i should finally give it a go, considering league and all and I decided on your build ;d But, since i had some currency i just started from crafting axe for my future zerker. I have one question according that: why craft Crit Strike Chance and not Multi? I saw that on your tree you took node with Crit Chance instead Multi (small one, dont't remember what exacly). Is it becouse of Blitz ? I would asume that if I could get enough crit from gear or not go Blitz, Crit Muli would be better craft for my axe? Anyway, I'm excited to try your build, can't wait to start swinging ;)
"
Pankurvonium wrote:
I'm not a big melee fan but i decided that i should finally give it a go, considering league and all and I decided on your build ;d But, since i had some currency i just started from crafting axe for my future zerker. I have one question according that: why craft Crit Strike Chance and not Multi? I saw that on your tree you took node with Crit Chance instead Multi (small one, dont't remember what exacly). Is it becouse of Blitz ? I would asume that if I could get enough crit from gear or not go Blitz, Crit Muli would be better craft for my axe? Anyway, I'm excited to try your build, can't wait to start swinging ;)

You don’t use blitz with EQ imo, you should keep attack time longer than aftershocks delay (check these numbers on tooltip)

For the crafting part, Crit chance on weapon affects the BASE Crit chance, which is huge.
Last edited by wjxue1221 on Aug 13, 2019, 8:37:57 AM
How much more exalts is say a disfavour axe to a fortify axe is that best unquie for the build?
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Aug 13, 2019, 11:34:07 AM
tbh i learned alot from this guide like the aura gems low level wont take from mana hahah i used to suffer from this .. and the build is just amazing high damage and good hp 5k ( level 88 ) and over all if u use flask with molten shell spam vs group of enemies u will survive and boss melts under ur might ! this is more fun than cyclone .. thx good sir!
do i have to 20 quality the axe and then start using perfect fossils or do i just use the perfect fossils and i'll get the 28 quality?
"
luffy0418 wrote:
do i have to 20 quality the axe and then start using perfect fossils or do i just use the perfect fossils and i'll get the 28 quality?

Probably already answered, but the Perfect Fossil gives 15% up to 30%, that's it, no AScraps needed.
Decided to try this build out late league for fun, very fun. I thought it was a bit squishy though so I switched to Jugg and it's actually pretty amazing. Tank that goes around and just 1 shots everything.

I looked through some of the jewels I had and found what I assume is a really nice one for the build? Gives the second site w/ 75% crit chance and 20 cold res.
Last edited by iCon5piRe on Aug 26, 2019, 8:31:54 PM
Hey! What you think about changes for ascendacy and pulverise gem? Will that changes nerf build hardly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info