[3.7] Defekt's Earthquake Berserker | End-game Annihilation | 12+ Million Shaper DPS [Video Guide]

The Jewel was the correct one, I tried it on my character and it worked fine.

The Pantheon we didn't check. This could be the Key! Thx!!
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
The Jewel was the correct one, I tried it on my character and it worked fine.

The Pantheon we didn't check. This could be the Key! Thx!!

I'm sure that's the issue then, hope it'll work out!
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
It was, lol. Now he is about to craft the weapon - oh dear. :D
"
Hi Jacob I'm back with a Delve lich video with your build :D though...with a bad ending of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2VRxOq2esc

^^

That's really unlucky :(

probably my last build of the league so i did spent all i had on it lol. Still need to lv my gem. Really fun almost one shot every boss (will try uber soon)
i still dont have another glove for bossing tho since i cant find any good glove with enfeeble or vulnerability corrupt.

(ball ligntning is on my cwdt because my ring give life on spell hit and i already have 2 curse on hit)

Made a slayer EQ, and well the damage is fucking insane :) Thanks for sharing mate.
So I was looking to play around with EQ a bit, as it was the first skill I played with back when I started in prophecy and never since. Then started looking into how I want to build, and still a bit thorn between some builds (sockwave/conversion/pure simple phys - gladiator/zerker/jugg/chieftain), but I started shopping around a little bit of this and that (transcendent flesh, couple of timeless jewels until I found one I liked, a nice enchanted helm etc). I ended up investing into this beauty:

... and it's amazing, buuuut... but I started wondering if I really want axes over staves. A nicely rolled staff costs just about the same, but the crit wheels for staves are just way better (and they offer endurance charge generation with smashing strikes). They have slightly higher attack speed, which is a downside for EQ

This is beginning to really bother me after turning down an offer on my axe yesterday :D

Thoughts?
"
Zoda_Jones wrote:
So I was looking to play around with EQ a bit, as it was the first skill I played with back when I started in prophecy and never since. Then started looking into how I want to build, and still a bit thorn between some builds (sockwave/conversion/pure simple phys - gladiator/zerker/jugg/chieftain), but I started shopping around a little bit of this and that (transcendent flesh, couple of timeless jewels until I found one I liked, a nice enchanted helm etc). I ended up investing into this beauty:

... and it's amazing, buuuut... but I started wondering if I really want axes over staves. A nicely rolled staff costs just about the same, but the crit wheels for staves are just way better (and they offer endurance charge generation with smashing strikes). They have slightly higher attack speed, which is a downside for EQ

This is beginning to really bother me after turning down an offer on my axe yesterday :D

Thoughts?

It's all give and take. Staffs force you to path to the north. Totally different tree. Less life, less...lots.
Just switched over to this. I played Earthquake a few weeks ago, but as Jugg.

Now...with Rite of Ruin, at max rage, and Blood Rage up, you realize you're losing 9% of your life per second?
I have two 1% life regen rolls on my gear and that still leaves a net loss of about 2.5%. Is Bloodrage really worth it? In my case I suppose maybe, but if you don't have any % life regen rolls, that's really not going to "feel" very good.

No?

edit: then again, I do also have 2% life regen if hit recently lab enchant. But I still say it wouldn't feel very good to be degening all the time.
Martial Experience cluster is a good alternative I think if a source of life leech is a concern.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 30, 2019, 4:41:02 PM
"
Just switched over to this. I played Earthquake a few weeks ago, but as Jugg.

Now...with Rite of Ruin, at max rage, and Blood Rage up, you realize you're losing 9% of your life per second?
I have two 1% life regen rolls on my gear and that still leaves a net loss of about 2.5%. Is Bloodrage really worth it? In my case I suppose maybe, but if you don't have any % life regen rolls, that's really not going to "feel" very good.

No?

edit: then again, I do also have 2% life regen if hit recently lab enchant. But I still say it wouldn't feel very good to be degening all the time.
Martial Experience cluster is a good alternative I think if a source of life leech is a concern.

I feel you, however, I had no big issues with the degen. You gotta get used to playing Berserker with Rite of Ruin for sure.

I feel like Blood Rage is great, as it gives you free leech (which is plenty in itself). On top of that it grants a ton of damage, both from the increased attack speed it provides and the frenzy charges gained on kill.

"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info