[3.7] Defekt's Earthquake Berserker | End-game Annihilation | 12+ Million Shaper DPS [Video Guide]

"
X70A wrote:
Would this build work/benefit from "Carcass Jack" armor?

And would I be able to safely farm ulab and tier 8-11 without having Fortify 7L (using the gem instead) ? , I've tried to find a fortify axe to match my budget (4ex , I know it's low), and nothing pops up

thanks!

It could work with Carcass, you're losing some life/surviveability, but gaining some juicy AoE (which isn't needed, but always nice).

- You can make it work much cheaper! Check out the "budget version" PoB, it should be possible to find a decent Fleshripper with nice DPS and %crit on top for 15-20c

Check out this trade search:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/4YjR5QU9

That should be sufficient - But you can always go for higher DPS if you have a bit higher budget!
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
"
Jacobism wrote:

Now that's a nice axe! Also, gz on 100!

I'm sure you'll get like the build, even without the crit body armour - You'll have a really powerful Ancestral Warchief instead ;)

ty :D what's the best watcher's eye for this going to min max that too eventually.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hello, you have a very nice build what do you think of using assassin Mark on hit as well as aspect of the spider. Ty
"
"
Jacobism wrote:

Now that's a nice axe! Also, gz on 100!

I'm sure you'll get like the build, even without the crit body armour - You'll have a really powerful Ancestral Warchief instead ;)

ty :D what's the best watcher's eye for this going to min max that too eventually.

I was rolling with a "Pride-Intimidate" + "Precision-Attack Damage" version - Many varieties would suit the build :D
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
"
blackshow97 wrote:
Hello, you have a very nice build what do you think of using assassin Mark on hit as well as aspect of the spider. Ty

Thanks!

I think Assassin's Mark would suit the build very well - However, we're currently running a Cast When Damage Taken setup with a low level Enfeeble - So you'd overwrite that defensive layer.

It's up to you! More damage or more defense :D
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ZktveN6TM

Finished Uber Elder on the char =D I did do 1 death cuz I stood in a ball /cries it would of been a straight 2 min kill if I didn't die which is the ballpoint of what you want to do on an uber elder kill in terms of ''awesomeness''

all in all I'm satisfied with the char which what I wanted to do probably play it more til I get bored and do another one.

Overall it's a good char a bit squishy but that's just being a berserker thanks for the build :P in terms of DPS and clear it's inferior to cyclone in every single way but that's just you know GGG stuff with melee being themselves aka dookie shame EQ can't cover the entire screen I'd actually like it more.

My gear isn't even that special just the axe and the helm other than that it's very affordable.

Btw the build literally stun locks normal shaper with an axe which is just funny.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 14, 2019, 4:28:26 PM
This build is fantastic, a MURDER MACHINE!!! Hell of a build man, well done!
"
Digital_Dead wrote:
This build is fantastic, a MURDER MACHINE!!! Hell of a build man, well done!

Thanks for the kind words, appreciate it!
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube

same tree and item i only switch gems and enchant....wow very strong as cyc too

uber zerker build m8!
"
Beskaius wrote:

same tree and item i only switch gems and enchant....wow very strong as cyc too

uber zerker build m8!

Looks good!

Yeah, the build would work with most melee skills I think, it's a pretty generic pathing :-)
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info