[3.7] Defekt's Earthquake Berserker | End-game Annihilation | 12+ Million Shaper DPS [Video Guide]

How does this build go without Headhunters, cause you can play any build if you have Headhunters.......
What pantheon's is everyone running?

To the post above, I believe the axe is probably the key piece to the build. Obviously HH will make anything better, but I've been enjoying the build without one so far and I'm running mostly on the budget build.
how do you sustain mana?
"
sporter26 wrote:
how do you sustain mana?

Need a jewel with some mana leech on it
"
saizosol wrote:
How does this build go without Headhunters, cause you can play any build if you have Headhunters.......

It does very well - All the gameplay clips you see in the video guide is without Headhunter - I only have HH on for the last "joke" clip with Haku dropping an Exalted Orb.
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
what changes would you make to make this as a Jug ?
Is this able to do uber atziri? Or does it run into problems with AoE hitting the mirror or the passive reflect being too much for the high damage of this build?
"
WrathfulTobi wrote:
Is this able to do uber atziri? Or does it run into problems with AoE hitting the mirror or the passive reflect being too much for the high damage of this build?

I'm afraid that the passive reflect might kill you... But! This would definetely work well as Slayer too, which will fix that problem for you.
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
I'm doing a slayer version of this build is it still Fleshripper? or Exquisite Blade
"
Angelorush wrote:
I'm doing a slayer version of this build is it still Fleshripper? or Exquisite Blade

Probably a Vaal Axe! If you're going with the 8% Base Crit node - You can't use EQ with swords, unfortunately :(
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info