[3.7] Defekt's Earthquake Berserker | End-game Annihilation | 12+ Million Shaper DPS [Video Guide]

Hi there. Just wondering where you would plan on going next on the skill tree after 90? Going to try this on my level 96 character and I was just curious where I should spend the last 6 points.
I'm rly enjoying this build.
Last edited by ggle19 on Jul 5, 2019, 8:06:01 PM
"
PelicanOfWar wrote:
Helmet is done, took some divines but the rolls are pretty good.

How did you craft that?
Hey men!
First of all its very nice build with tons of dmg. But i want to make this build as my uber lab farmer can you give me any advices what to change in order to do that? I kill izaro with ease but traps can fuck with me sometimes because i dont have too much life regen.
Just go Slayer/Jugg/Champion if you want to farm Uber Lab. Zerker has absolutely no defensive utilities for traps or large hits.
hi eq army=) wanna get some info and be sure, first of all - weapon choice, why axes instead staves?we go for crit, so in theory staves our choice, because on axes too hard to obtain a high crit chance,idk which crit chance u have guys, but with staves and new legion jewel we can obtaine 98-99%..next question about weapon mods, is the implicit fortify best in slot and its stronger then as/chance to deal double dmg on shaped base? Is the hybrid as mod on elder base is bad for us because we dont need to hit too fast - 18% increased Attack Speed
20% increased Attack Speed if you've Killed Recently?? And finally conversion to elemental without a sense because all our dmg - aftershock and its can be only based on phys dmg?pls advice and explain,im never play eq but wanna try it!
Last edited by ana_larsson on Jul 6, 2019, 6:21:35 AM
Great build, would recommend to everyone, ty
"
biggunndunn wrote:
"
Czerpakistan wrote:
could you not just take fully upgraded rakalesh patheon for the "cannot be blinded" and save yourself the 3ex "hits cant be evade" craft?

unless rakalesh wont override the timeless jewel?

can anyone confirm this?

I tried testing this and realized how dumb I am. DO NOT upgrade this pantheon if you plan on using the Brutal Restraint jewel + the Soul of Ralakesh.

Second Sight from the Brutal Restraint Jewel states "25% more Melee Critical Strike Chance WHILE BLINDED". The upgrade to the Ralakesh pantheon (Cannot be blind or maimed) will remove that blind and subsequently the melee crit chance.

Since there is no way to undo the pantheon upgrade, I have to use a different minor god pantheon :/

Do not make the same mistake as me! Don't upgrade that pantheon if you want to use Second Sight and the soul of Ralakesh!
Yeah unfortunately I had already upgraded it to get the challenge done so now I'm just using Gruthkul instead.
Any plans to add a section talking about the gear choices and your thought process throughout it all? Nice guide so far! Looking forward to making this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info