[3.7] Defekt's Earthquake Berserker | End-game Annihilation | 12+ Million Shaper DPS [Video Guide]

Hey Defekt, thanks for the build, having a lot more fun with Earthquake than Cyclone!

Bought this axe almost ready for 6.5ex. Only had to 6-link (in 100 fuses) and add "hits can't be evaded".
Should I gamble a few divines to get better attack speed and crit? Or my priority now should be getting better gear on my other slots?

Been thinking on a Kaom's Heart setup with Enfeeble on hit gloves;
CWDT+Molten Shell+Duration and Precision on the helmet ;
Leap Slam + End charge on stun and Ancestral Warchief + Maim on boots. I feel like my leap is quick enough without Faster Attacks.

What do you think?
Just a heads up, the PoB for the budget version is removed atm.
Hi, Iron Grip point fo what?
Quick question, I geared a bit for the budget version of this build and while it's surprisingly strong, I can't use ALL the auras because I end up having too little mana to use any skill, even tho I have the -7 ring.

Any way to stop that from happening? For now I just deactivate precision but I don't think it's something that's gonna solve itself as my gem levels go up lol
"
PsychoBamboo wrote:
Quick question, I geared a bit for the budget version of this build and while it's surprisingly strong, I can't use ALL the auras because I end up having too little mana to use any skill, even tho I have the -7 ring.

Any way to stop that from happening? For now I just deactivate precision but I don't think it's something that's gonna solve itself as my gem levels go up lol

You need to level or buy an Enlighten and socket it with your auras to lower mana reservation. Lvl 2 is bare minimum, 3 is usually enough, lvl 4 is comfort.
"
yazon_d_alt wrote:
Hi, Iron Grip point fo what?

'
Look at the jewel to the right of Iron Grip.
Wrapping up my playthrough of this build, and thought I'd share my thoughts / insights

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/gGq9HXVM. Very similar to OP's. He has a few extra damage mods on his gear and a better watcher's eye, but I came close to the showcased DPS. I was able to down UE and Shaper is a breeze of course.

First tip I'd like to recommend is getting curse on hit implicit on your gloves. Enfeeble, temp chains both easy to get on Haemophilia gloves. This opens up an extra gem slot on your gear, likely in your CWDT setup.

Kaom's is very viable and definitely worth considering. Without that base crit % your dps will take a hit but you'll still have more than enough to comfortably do end game. Using Koam's will also mean you probably can't use Warchief. Warchief is quite strong with this build, but I still consider it a luxury that I often don't even find myself using. I tested Koams for a bit and thought it was good, but ultimately decided to roll with an elder chest similar to OPs.

The rage mechanic is pretty awesome, but it's kind of sad it doesn't generate quicker. When you get max rage you are basically a super saiyan. my experience is that, if you go fast, you'll hit max rage about half way through a map clear. I tested out the rage gem, and it did work well, but ultimately I decided I wanted a damage gem more from my 6th link. I wish there was another way to boost rage gen

anyways, thanks to OP for this fun build.
"
Hey Defekt, thanks for the build, having a lot more fun with Earthquake than Cyclone!

Bought this axe almost ready for 6.5ex. Only had to 6-link (in 100 fuses) and add "hits can't be evaded".
Should I gamble a few divines to get better attack speed and crit? Or my priority now should be getting better gear on my other slots?

Been thinking on a Kaom's Heart setup with Enfeeble on hit gloves;
CWDT+Molten Shell+Duration and Precision on the helmet ;
Leap Slam + End charge on stun and Ancestral Warchief + Maim on boots. I feel like my leap is quick enough without Faster Attacks.

What do you think?

Glad you're having fun dude :-)

Really cool axe, I would keep as is and save the divines!

You could go for that setup, it's pretty free when it comes to whatever people prefer to use/go with! The build will do fine either way.
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
"
Kimahri wrote:

I can load the budget version PoB without any issues - Are you sure you're doing it right buddy?
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
"
Jacobism wrote:
"
Kimahri wrote:

I can load the budget version PoB without any issues - Are you sure you're doing it right buddy?

Same here, the budget version link doesn't work. When you click it on it to go to pastebin it says the page has been removed too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info