3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
ChadBoldo wrote:
Spoiler

dont know what i should do from here

thats pretty much it :)
"
Userbla wrote:
My SSF char just hit level 95. Managed to craft an *ok* assassin's mark ring with mediocre life by "alch" spamming fossils:

I had to craft on a cold base to keep my resists close to ele-weakness-safe, and I was lucky to get some int on there which frees up some other gear to be crafted more.

I need to focus on DPS next with some accuracy/phys/crit stats on various pieces of gear, though it's hard to get this in SSF given I only have a few non-unique items to work with and getting currency takes a lot of farming!

In order to level up from 93-95 I doubled up the defence with Jade+Granite flasks and survivability is really great. I'll probably switch out to a more offensive setup now.

Anyway, the build is feeling really solid so I'd like to say a big "thanks!" at this point ;)

Spoiler

Tyvm for this feedback! I'm rly glad you are doing great in SSF! :D
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 11, 2020, 1:47:19 PM
And just found this :)))

15 exalts to spare.

Where can i upgrade my gear for either survivability/damage

Awesome build, i am trying to have more damage because we are kinda restrain with items so.. how is our damage divided between fire and physic?.. becausa i want to put pride in the setup.
I just hit level 96 and my survivability is great so I refunded some life and took Versatility and the one to get to it, next to Heart of the Warrior. Are there any better DPS nodes to take?
why impact and not bane of legends ?
"
The_Azure_God wrote:
15 exalts to spare.

Where can i upgrade my gear for either survivability/damage

Get Lion's Roar instead of magic granite flask and put Warding suffix on Quicksilver.
"
Sheimz wrote:
Awesome build, i am trying to have more damage because we are kinda restrain with items so.. how is our damage divided between fire and physic?.. becausa i want to put pride in the setup.

Half of the damage comes from Her Embrace buff which is fire damage. Pride is not good .here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info