3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
royaldominic wrote:
"
Wes07 wrote:
emm, one question, why link Damage on full life support, as you will get Her Embrace buff and lose life constantly, and the support gem couldn't always keep increasing damage.

Brutal Fervour will solve that, just take that note and you'll see

Doesn't work with my build :(

Once I'm in "Her embrace" my life goes 4624 of 4639 constantly and only goes back to 4639 when Her embrace stops.
"
OE_Fighter wrote:
"
royaldominic wrote:
"
Wes07 wrote:
emm, one question, why link Damage on full life support, as you will get Her Embrace buff and lose life constantly, and the support gem couldn't always keep increasing damage.

Brutal Fervour will solve that, just take that note and you'll see

Doesn't work with my build :(

Once I'm in "Her embrace" my life goes 4624 of 4639 constantly and only goes back to 4639 when Her embrace stops.

It doesnt matter. If you are leeching to full life you can have 1 life and still be counted as on full. Thats exclusive Slayer overleech thing.
"

It doesnt matter. If you are leeching to full life you can have 1 life and still be counted as on full. Thats exclusive Slayer overleech thing.

Oh, ok. Thanks
Good talk, thanks for the help.
I was getting bored with my Necromancer facerolling everyhting and decided it is time to play some melee for the first time. So i got myself an Oni and followed this build.

Leveling was nice but now i'm level 70 hitting a wall and know not exactly what to do. I can run t10 maps without problems, but the bosses took an eternity and metamorphs are killing me. (And that after i spend 5-6 Ex on equip ( i believe too much and overpaid for a lot of stuff but i'm totally clueless about the worth of melee stuff )

Do i need to just level more? Or is there something wrong with my Setup?

Would like your Help and thanks for it ;)
Last edited by corranosgor on Jan 20, 2020, 4:50:51 PM
Hey Mate, the big thing in this league is: Metamorphs, they are strong, they are op, they do Chaos damage. I played that build too and investes like 20 Ex to min/Max waht i can and hit the Wall with Level 83, i explode instant, i die very fast and can´t do anything. If you wanna go higher, change the helmet for Abyssus, you got pretty much dmg, but you take much damage too. Other thing is, that can help: Helm enchant, i prefer Cyclone Attack Speed up to 15% flat is it more dmg than cyclone 40% more dmg. But i hitted the wall to hard and switched the build. Cause the bosses are hard and i had at Level 84 like 200+ deaths, cause i wanted to kill the Metas :) I wish you the best of luck :)
I haven't got time to look at your char atm, but for DPS it's really just a matter of getting your last ascendency, continuing levelling and pathing towards the Heart of the Warrior (even if you don't get all the way there). I'm in SSF so haven't been able to buy amazing gear, but I have the highest Oni-Goroshi Cyclone DPS of anyone else in SSF and can kill metamorphs and Sirus without difficulty (this isn't bragging btw, just want to make it clear that the build is pretty powerful if you take it far enough).
Also, I'm still comfortably delving at depth 429 for anyone who is curious about how this build does at delving. Feels like I could continue for quite a while before it gets too difficult.
Hey guys, i feel kinda stuck with this build, ive tried yo stick yo the guise the most possible, i can't do Sirius un lv 3-4 i always get 1 shot wverywhere, i can handle hydra, minotaur and others conquerors but ir can't handle Sirius or some metamorphs, anyone can check My profile maybe give me some tips, maybe i'm missing something.
I played this char two leagues ago and loved it so I’m leveling it up again now.

Curious though, where does a Crusader exploding chest fall in QoL/damage? Debating that chest if it’s a huge boost aside from the lower life compared to Kaom’s..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info