3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

Brinkmanship is later refunded? On 75 it is allocated but on 100 it is refunded. Can you look on it? Also you character have some differences in the trees, what should i follow?
So is the problem with Rage/Beserk that it runs out before the metamorph/boss is dead because of the massive HP pool, and then you're left with no extra damage?
"
Ziomek64 wrote:
Brinkmanship is later refunded? On 75 it is allocated but on 100 it is refunded. Can you look on it? Also you character have some differences in the trees, what should i follow?

its a mistake, dont take Brinkmanship

follow the final passive tree with for lvl 95
"
Userbla wrote:
So is the problem with Rage/Beserk that it runs out before the metamorph/boss is dead because of the massive HP pool, and then you're left with no extra damage?

Yeah, you are left with dick xD
Rage gain is too slow if you are not Berserker + Rage gem.
Farmed a Goroshi in SSF, I got quite lucky and spawned Uber Hillock about 10 mins after hitting level 7 on my chars. About 5 hours total. I have a Kaom's Heart and a few of the other uniques so giving this build a go. Pretty smooth so far, though my dps on bosses and metamorphs isn't great because most of my other gear is trash. It's my first cyclone build and I can understand the appeal of the skill.

(the rest of my gear is trash so not including it :P)
"
Userbla wrote:
Farmed a Goroshi in SSF, I got quite lucky and spawned Uber Hillock about 10 mins after hitting level 7 on my chars. About 5 hours total. I have a Kaom's Heart and a few of the other uniques so giving this build a go. Pretty smooth so far, though my dps on bosses and metamorphs isn't great because most of my other gear is trash. It's my first cyclone build and I can understand the appeal of the skill.

(the rest of my gear is trash so not including it :P)

Damage will come as you go up in levels and better gear. Ofc reasonable for ssf...

GL & HF :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 4, 2020, 6:38:00 PM
Hello !

So, I'm following this build and I think that my gear is finished.
Does anyone see something I should change ?

Thanks.

defintily trying for some better corruption (Kaoms is not that costly)

Starkonjas Head ....

if you have currency buy one with 14 IAS to cyclone for 6 Ex ? around that ...
Last edited by Mordpheus on Jan 5, 2020, 12:41:50 PM
Maybe this is stupid question but can this sword be changed for Starforge for example?Or then build make no sence any more?Or there are any good upgrades when there is some currency to spend?What is good coruption for Kaoms Heart?
Last edited by LearnMeHow on Jan 5, 2020, 7:42:37 PM
I found the guide interesting and the strategy too, I started my character yesterday, and I already have the main, sword and armor with great options, I will always be reporting the experience as I develop in the league, asking for help, opinions or criticism, I hope to have support from the participants of the topical, it will be a great pleasure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info