3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
vitasnsk16 wrote:
Hi, the build is cool, it cleans cards quickly and easily, but it doesn’t hit bosses and metamorph at all, what’s the problem?
I took things and stones from pob
(sry for google translate)

You need to level up, lots of damage nodes left to pick up. Oni-Goroshi also scales damage with character level.
Hey again, updating in.
Switched anoint to Smashing Strikes which gives me reliable endurance charges generation, 3 charges bust survivability a lot. I didn't manage to kill Sirus yet, but I keep trying. Damage is ok, but sometimes I die from ground degen in literally 1 second and early deaths fuck arena too much because of bonus storms.
Haven't change gear much from the last update, but still:

"

Looking for upgrades, please tell if you have any idea what can be upgraded.
Last edited by undelorth on Jan 1, 2020, 10:36:54 PM
curious if there is a typo or if I am missing something, but from my understanding, I thought that herald of ash doesn't ignite. I am thoroughly confused as to what in the build actually causes ignite
Last edited by JudgeZecht on Jan 2, 2020, 2:08:31 AM
"
JudgeZecht wrote:
curious if there is a typo or if I am missing something, but from my understanding, I thought that herald of ash doesn't ignite. I am thoroughly confused as to what in the build actually causes ignite

It doesn't. But it gives you fire damage to ignite with cyclone, lol. You can have any other source of fire damage instead.

UPD: finally killed Sirus (lvl8). Pretty easy fight once you get used to ruling storms. Switched to Starkonja for fight to have little more mitigation against degen.
Unavailable

Too bad loot is crap.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Many thanks for that build.

So, I created a character today and started using that build since lvl 1 and I'm now lvl 69.

Does anyone else have desync issue with their life bar ? I mean, sometime I have like 20% of my life and using health flask does nothing. If I unequip a gear that give life, my lifebar goes to 100% instantly.

It's the first time I'm confronted with that kind of problem and it's a bit teddious to not being able to trust my own life bar.

This problem started since I killed Kitava A10.
"
undelorth wrote:

UPD: finally killed Sirus (lvl8). Pretty easy fight once you get used to ruling storms. Switched to Starkonja for fight to have little more mitigation against degen.
Unavailable

Too bad loot is crap.

Congrats man! You're a real fighter! :D
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Selk wrote:

So, I created a character today and started using that build since lvl 1 and I'm now lvl 69.

Does anyone else have desync issue with their life bar ? I mean, sometime I have like 20% of my life and using health flask does nothing. If I unequip a gear that give life, my lifebar goes to 100% instantly.

It's the first time I'm confronted with that kind of problem and it's a bit teddious to not being able to trust my own life bar.

Hm... are you playing on predictive network setting?
helo!!

what do you think of these gloves? Will they be useful for the build?

"
"
Selk wrote:

Hm... are you playing on predictive network setting?

No, it was on auto.
I switched on lockstep and it's waaaaaaay better, thanks !
"
Worfang wrote:
helo!!

what do you think of these gloves? Will they be useful for the build?

Better sell them for high price if you can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info