[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
k3fir4ik wrote:
Thank you very much for advices. Made some changes and yes...much better with resistances 90+. BTW there are no problems with red maps, only with some late game bosses and sometimes ultimatum fights

great! Things look much better.

Your next upgrade should be in your rings. If you get two Circle of Guilt rings with "Herald of Purity has 20% reduced reservation", you can get rid of the 5 points you are using on the tree to path to Discord Artisan.

You can use those 5 points to get a lot more ES for yourself in and around your Healthy Mind jewel.
"
"
k3fir4ik wrote:
Thank you very much for advices. Made some changes and yes...much better with resistances 90+. BTW there are no problems with red maps, only with some late game bosses and sometimes ultimatum fights

Your next upgrade should be in your rings. If you get two Circle of Guilt rings with "Herald of Purity has 20% reduced reservation", you can get rid of the 5 points you are using on the tree to path to Discord Artisan.

You can use those 5 points to get a lot more ES for yourself in and around your Healthy Mind jewel.

Or should I go to Sanctum of Thought?
"
k3fir4ik wrote:
"
"
k3fir4ik wrote:

Or should I go to Sanctum of Thought?

you eventually want both so you can choose as you continue to level.

If you feel like you need more points, you can consider removing the 4 points you have going to anointed flesh. You will lose a tiny bit of ele resists but those 4 points could be powerful elsewhere depending on how you use them.

You also need the Utmost Intellect cluster. Those 3 points will give you 400 ES by themselves.

You can also, for the time being remove the last 2 nodes from Discord Artisan, you don't need them even with your current rings. And when you get the better rings, you remove the rest of the nodes and spend them else where.

One thing to note, as you reduce the amount of mana you have left over, your ES will increase. According to POB you have a massive 546 mana unused. When I take away the two points you don't need from Discord Artisan, your unused mana drops to 61, and your ES pushes over 6k. And then when you add the Utmost Intellect cluster, you will jump to almost 6.5k ES.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 3, 2021, 6:15:24 PM
Yes, looks much better right now. Thx again for advices.
"
k3fir4ik wrote:
Yes, looks much better right now. Thx again for advices.

Look under Anointed Flesh. You left an extra Dex node allocated that you don't need.

Remove that and put that point in Cruel Preparation

Once you have Cruel Preparation, you won't need the two points you put into Holy Dominion. Put those two points into Heart and Soul instead.

This will increase your ES to 6800 for basically free!
Spirit Offering or Flesh Offering? I was running the chaos damage one this whole time. I see you have the attack speed one. Wasn't sure which one would be the better one.

I also ran Uber Elder last night. Not sure what happened, but I completely reset my exp, I was about 20% to the next level. I've been one shotting everything so I didn't think it'd be bad. I beat it, but lost all exp. Oh well.

Outside of Awakened Multistrike, I think I'm sort of maxed out. Which is great because the league ends in a couple weeks looks like.

What an awesome build. Clears everything and just the right balance to max it out over the course of the league along with the cost for me.

+2 Duration chest, spell black to shield corruption, and +1 gems on boots are the only things that I think I could improve on.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
Spirit Offering or Flesh Offering?.

It depends on how much you trust POB.

POB states that Flesh Offering provides more DPS. I went with Flesh because POB is my only reference in these cases.
Hey guys, so I just switched to this build since I wanted to try something new before 3.15. I am so far loving the idea and the execution of this build, it feels really nice and satisfying.

One problem I have is my resistances. I don't actually really know how to max them out.
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/Hh6Vpm0D

Can someone please help me out with how I can max out my resistances. Thank you guys in advance.

(PS I know my gem levels are really low it's just that I'm leveling them now, I literally switched to the build 30min ago :D)
"
lolek11 wrote:
Hey guys, so I just switched to this build since I wanted to try something new before 3.15. I am so far loving the idea and the execution of this build, it feels really nice and satisfying.

One problem I have is my resistances. I don't actually really know how to max them out.
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/Hh6Vpm0D

Can someone please help me out with how I can max out my resistances. Thank you guys in advance.

(PS I know my gem levels are really low it's just that I'm leveling them now, I literally switched to the build 30min ago :D)

The easiest way to handle the resists is to change your belt to a Darkness Enthroned (that is what most of us are using this league). Once you get this belt then you use high resist jewels inside of it and you will be able to cap easily if you have the correct nodes on the tree as well.

You can take a look at my POB if you like. This is the version most of us are playing this league (the original build in the first post is not being used by many this league). It is very close to the original version but has more damage and employs a few different skills and cluster jewels.

My version at 95 has the following stats (and it is not complete either, there are many more upgrades I can make)

8975 ES
76/81/76 Ele Resists
60k armor with no flask (100k with flask)
5.9m total DPS (spiders and sentinels) mapping
6.5m total DPS (spiders and sentinels) vs end game bosses (one gem switch)
100% uptime of Fortify
Max Block
2k of ES recovery on block (with flask active)

https://pastebin.com/NsiXV8nA

If you have any questions on the POB, let me know.

Hello! First, I would like to thank @Vatinas for this wonderful build! Got my first level 96 and 26 challenges! Will push more before the league ends.

I also transitioned to Impale build. Thanks to @AndyLovesHisBge for the guide and comments to this thread. Really helped me a lot.

Can someone check my profile and recommend what I can upgrade next? I'm also struggling from DOT damage.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info