[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Kadosh wrote:
"
"
Kadosh wrote:
Guys help me please. I switched to this build hoping to stop dying like a fly, but I don't know where I'm going wrong. I'm frustrated with my DPS and my survival, I've been getting hit kill on T15 maps all the time.

If you can help me and analyze my POB ( https://pastebin.com/6EXE1Y5a ) I would be very grateful. I'll buy whatever it takes for the build to work.

Thanks!

hello!

*To increase your DPS SIGNIFICANTLY, buy the following 2 items

1) Awakened Multistrike Level 5 and replace Bloodlust with it in your Herald of Purity set up.

2) Corrupted Skin of the Loyal with one of the following 2 corruptions:
a) +2 to all Duration Skill gems
b) +1 to all socketed gems

those two items alone will fix any DPS issues you have.

* Defensively I think you could improve your flasks quite a bit. If you are dying a lot, replace one of the writhing jars and Rotgut and in their place add in two defensive flasks of your choice.

* Also, your spell block chance is way too low. I recommend to get rid of the entire cluster you have going to the Hollow Lens jewel, it is not helping you at all. Then take the two points to Mystic Bullwark.

This will not be enough though by itself. You can also either take the path to Arcane Guardian or buy a corrupted Aegis shield with Chance to Spell Block on it for the corruption.

* With the two open jewel sockets you have in the medium cluster jewels, focus on jewels with the highest flat ES you can buy along with stats like armor etc that can help the build. Flat ES is the most important.

* When you can, get a better Watchers Eye. You want a roll than has 10% of mana as ES. Yours is only 8%

I just have to thank you for your patience in helping us AndyLovesHisBge. Thank you very much! I will follow every step.

Mans, I made several improvements suggested by @AndyLovesHisBge, I just didn't buy the chest and shiel because I couldn't find any with the perfect roll as I like to replace. Aside from that, I would like to be kindly analyzed by my PoB to see what I can improve.

Watcher's Eye and Awakened Multistrike alone cost my kidneys, but I still have about 50/60ex to invest in this build.

Thank you very much!
"
Kadosh wrote:

Mans, I made several improvements suggested by @AndyLovesHisBge, I just didn't buy the chest and shiel because I couldn't find any with the perfect roll as I like to replace. Aside from that, I would like to be kindly analyzed by my PoB to see what I can improve.

Watcher's Eye and Awakened Multistrike alone cost my kidneys, but I still have about 50/60ex to invest in this build.

Thank you very much!

Your build looks really good!!!!

Here are some more comments:

1) Remove the 8% increased mana node above Deep thoughts. Use that 1 skill point on the node called Influence. This change will give you more armor, DPS and more ES.

2) Prioritize getting a level 21 Herald of Purity. The Sentinels scale based on the level of the gem.

3) Keep looking for the corrupted chest and shield. There is no roll on the chest that you have to worry about besides the colors. The shield is more of an issue because good rolls with the implicit we want are very hard to find (as you mentioned)

4) Go to your menagerie and Beast Craft 30% quality on your shield. This will give you a little more armor and ES for free if you already have the correct beast stored
"
"
Kadosh wrote:

Thank you very much!

Your build looks really good!!!!

Here are some more comments:

1) Remove the 8% increased mana node above Deep thoughts. Use that 1 skill point on the node called Influence. This change will give you more armor, DPS and more ES.

2) Prioritize getting a level 21 Herald of Purity. The Sentinels scale based on the level of the gem.

3) Keep looking for the corrupted chest and shield. There is no roll on the chest that you have to worry about besides the colors. The shield is more of an issue because good rolls with the implicit we want are very hard to find (as you mentioned)

Thank you so much again :)

I've already lost around 13 shields trying to corrupt and get something but it's only yellow or nothing changes hehehehe!!!

4) Go to your menagerie and Beast Craft 30% quality on your shield. This will give you a little more armor and ES for free if you already have the correct beast stored
Hello.
Need some advice, the main problem right now - oneshot fire balls...ok, there are lots of strange oneshots.
Right now 40k armor and 4.9k ES with auras. What should I change? The problem with equipped items or smth else? Resistances are 77-73-93
"
k3fir4ik wrote:
Hello.
Need some advice, the main problem right now - oneshot fire balls...ok, there are lots of strange oneshots.
Right now 40k armor and 4.9k ES with auras. What should I change? The problem with equipped items or smth else? Resistances are 77-73-93

Hello.

Your ES is very low. You should be over 8k with this build.

Your profile is private so we can't see your build to give any comments.

Please make your profile public or leave us a POB link so that we can take a look at your build.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 3, 2021, 8:38:23 AM
Sorry, I thought that opened it. Check it now, please
"
k3fir4ik wrote:

Ok I can see it now. Here are some comments to consider

1) you don't have 20% quality on your gear. Get everything to at least 20%

2) your flasks don't make sense from first glance. You have 3 life flasks but this is an ES build. Take a look at my character for an example of flasks that synergize with this build and will provide you with significantly more defense.

3) I would change out that Enthralling Vision jewel you have in the belt. You want to maximize your elemental resistances in the belt. You will be able to save some points in the tree when you do this. One of the benefits of the shield we use is that we can get to 81% capped Cold resist. You want to make sure you get to at least that number, your cold resist is lower than you want with this build.

4) you socketed the Healthy Mind jewel in the correct place but it is doing nothing for you because you did not take the associated life nodes required to make that jewel useful for the build. Check out my tree in that area to see what nodes you were suppose to take. This will help your ES issue quite a bit.

Hopefully some of these suggestions can help you.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 3, 2021, 11:11:50 AM
"
"
k3fir4ik wrote:

2) your flasks don't make sense from first glance. You have 3 life flasks but this is an ES build. Take a look at my character for an example of flasks that synergize with this build and will provide you with significantly more defense.

3) I would change out that Enthralling Vision jewel you have in the belt. You want to maximize your elemental resistances in the belt. You will be able to save some points in the tree when you do this. One of the benefits of the shield we use is that we can get to 81% capped Cold resist. You want to make sure you get to at least that number, your cold resist is lower than you want with this build.

4) you socketed the Healthy Mind jewel in the correct place but it is doing nothing for you because you did not take the associated life nodes required to make that jewel useful for the build. Check out my tree in that area to see what nodes you were suppose to take. This will help your ES issue quite a bit.

1) Understand
2) Yep, I know about flasks...ok, too lazy to change'em :D
3) Ok, but I have no problems with chilling and freezing right now...only with fire.
4) So, it's better to change Healthy mind to smth else?
Ok, made some changes, ES now 5.8k, or mybe it's enough for 92 lvl?
"
k3fir4ik wrote:
"
"
k3fir4ik wrote:

1) Understand
2) Yep, I know about flasks...ok, too lazy to change'em :D
3) Ok, but I have no problems with chilling and freezing right now...only with fire.
4) So, it's better to change Heablthy mind to smth else?
Ok, made some changes, ES now 5.8k, or mybe it's enough for 92 lvl?

2) Flasks are incredibly important in this game. This is likely why you are dying. Fix the flasks and use them all the time and your survivability will go up.

3) Just to be clear: chilling and freezing are ailments. They have nothing to do with Elemental Resistance. In Path of Exile you want to have your elemental resistances capped asap. They are crucial to staying alive. This build allows us to go over the normal 75% cap, so you want to take advantage of that. You may think you are not having issues with certain elements but if you are are dying, this is one layer of defense you want maxed out.

4) No don't change it, healthy mind is the right jewel. You just did not take the correct nodes in the tree to make it useful. Once you fix your elemental resistances in your jewels, this should free up points in the tree you used for elemental resistances and those instead can be used near Healthy Mind.

5.8k ES is too low for most late end game content, but it should be enough for yellow maps and maybe early red maps. Just keep grinding and upgrading as you go. The goal should be no less than 8.5k ES for the late end game material.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 3, 2021, 2:16:53 PM
Thank you very much for advices. Made some changes and yes...much better with resistances 90+. BTW there are no problems with red maps, only with some late game bosses and sometimes ultimatum fights

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info