[3.7] Pillar of Caged Might. 1800 Strength, 11k ES Tanky Destroyer

got problems to open the skill trees. both not working for me.
Hey guys,can some1 give me a quick tutorial how to craft a good helm with lots of ES and ¤Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage.(I need items names and sequence how to make it.Really never crafted anything.Helm will go to this build!
Hi! Very interesting build you have here. Did you consider using Memory vault helmet? It would give you bunch of armour and has up to 200 flat mana + nice amount of ES.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness.
"
de_Lioncourt wrote:
Hi! Very interesting build you have here. Did you consider using Memory vault helmet? It would give you bunch of armour and has up to 200 flat mana + nice amount of ES.

Interesting suggestion, I did run the number through and Memory Vault can actually work!

That being said, the ones with good important rolls (ES >150, Mana >190) cost quite a bit and the closer it is to maximum roll, the more ridiculous it gets (4+ ex). I bought this one for 65 Chaos.

Memory Vault increases reserved mana cost by 10%, so you will have to cut one of the cheaper aura, most likely Dread Banner because the effect from Blood and Sand/Flesh and Stone are too nice. Though without Dread Banner, individual damage feels kind of low. Mapping was still fine but boss fights takes longer because of the lack of impale

Comparing that to my rare ES helm that I bought for 10c. I lost 300 ES in total but gained 7000 Armour. Mana is 97% reserved, I moved Blood and Sand from my chest to replace Dread Banner to link it with Enlighten.

Overall, I think using Memory Vault is pretty damn good, better than rare ES helm even. I struggled with armour count early on so this is actually a nice unique to get, as long as the rolls are decent.

Last edited by AzyTazer on Jul 17, 2019, 5:38:19 PM
"
realsyka wrote:
Hey guys,can some1 give me a quick tutorial how to craft a good helm with lots of ES and ¤Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage.(I need items names and sequence how to make it.Really never crafted anything.Helm will go to this build!

1. Get a level 86 hubris circlet
2. Get dense and jagged fossils
3. put 1 dense and 1 jagged in a 2 fossil resonator
4. hit the circlet with the resonator

* If you really want high ES you can try using perfect fossil on a 1 socket resonator and get 28+ quality (before step 3)

Best outcome = high ES + nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage + free suffix(to add str)

If it didn't workout - scour and repeat

PS: If you're broke you can buy The Vertex Vaal Mask which is a decent helmet for the build(2c +)

Last edited by snowmittens on Jul 18, 2019, 3:47:42 AM
Beast crafting the weapon to have 30% quality seems like a no brainier
Anyone can compare dps in POB on this?
"
snowmittens wrote:
Beast crafting the weapon to have 30% quality seems like a no brainier
Anyone can compare dps in POB on this?

Around 60k increase in DPS.
Last edited by AzyTazer on Jul 18, 2019, 1:37:32 PM
Man this build is sweet thanks, though going through the legion jewels is a nightmare. I've gone through 8 already, and at least now I have one that has something on all the notables, even if only one of them in strength.

I think we memory vault you actually have the option of dropping maim for another level 3 enlighten, or getting the 4% node near CI, if you want and then you can still run the same auras.

https://poe.mikelat.com/#uGwZq5SNb/xB3l.eeNxNd/zzXA3Rb.a_jJtTb
Last edited by j33bus on Jul 19, 2019, 2:05:31 PM
So I went and bought 20 Lethal Pride to test out the rolls, ended up with one that have 5% increased Strength, two +20 Strength rolls and one 0.4% life leech roll. Damage didn't improve that much but I ditched Blood Rage when mapping and it feels quite better, less damage but doesn't feel like I need that extra attack speed over safer regen rate.
Last edited by AzyTazer on Jul 20, 2019, 11:41:25 PM
PoB shows me at 314k shaper DPS not including impale, no flasks,
not taking into account my lethal pride jewel.

I know i could get more switching pulverize to rage and/or fortify to melee phys.

But why? it really doesnt feel lacking at all, with possible burst from warchief and vaal warchief, it's enough for all content.

And the defense is outstanding. Not immune, but now that i'm over 12k ES i die very very rarely. Not to mention the amazing AOE radius, only increasing the safety.
Today i fought uber elder the first time ever. First try in all of PoE...
And got him down with only one death on my part.

This build is awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info