[3.7] Pillar of Caged Might. 1800 Strength, 11k ES Tanky Destroyer

"
ks02ks wrote:
I don't know if there any place to get that Lethal pride Jewel, but when I search Lethal pride in Trade, What I see is Lethal pride Timeless Jewel

I think you are confused. These Jewels have 4 aspects to them, for example my current jewel is

Lethal Pride
Timeless Jewel
Leadership over 10844 Warriors
Conquered by Karui

- The first line is Lethal Pride which is the kind of jewel you want
- The second line is Timeless Jewel which is the base type of all the new jewels in this league. All of them will say this.
- The # of warriors is the random seed that dictates what stats it will be adding onto the notables. This range is indecipherable so it can be completely ignored and just considered as random, you put it into the tree and see its effect for yourself.
- 'Conquered by X' indicates what it will turn keystones into. This is not a function this build uses so it doesn't matter what this line says either. Any of them are fine and Karui seems to be cheapest
Oohhh, I c btw, I love ur build, one of the best build I ever played
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
MrHyperion wrote:
"Lust for Carnage, Strong Arm or Stamina would become worth taking if they rolled one of these too"

i get 5% increased strenght in Juggernaut and +20 strenght in strong arm...which one should i take?

Did you hit anything good on one of the nodes already part of the build? If you didn't I would try again as you want at least one of those to be good.

If that was already the case and the jewel is worth keeping then I would take strong arm first (20 strength per point is high value) Jugg with 5% increased for 2 points is right on the edge of being worth it. In order to take it you would probably be cutting the top left jewel socket so it depends what jewel you lose out on by cutting that. Lower value then pretty much everything else in the tree so thats a lvl 90+ choice.

Actually,i got it +20 strength on Utmost Migth..that part i asked would be a "extra",but i'm not close to get +90 i'll think about that later.
Thanks for reply and so far it's a great build,i quitted a Starfoge build to try this one and no regrets so far
Last edited by MrHyperion on Jun 24, 2019, 6:00:35 AM
lvl83 in hardcore. Leveling with pillar and ground slam was a breeze, felt really good. Swapped into ci as soon as I could.

I will say for hardcore with the lack of good rings and jewels around, capping res is a bit of a nightmare. Would be nice to get to ele weakness cap but it's gonna be impossible I feel.

Still, really enjoying the build.
So my lethal pride grants;
Utmost: 5% double dmg
Butchery: 20% armor
Diamond Skin: totem placement

unallocated: Lust for Carnage: 20% physical dmg

should I try a new jewel?
"
Dazerk wrote:
So my lethal pride grants;
Utmost: 5% double dmg
Butchery: 20% armor
Diamond Skin: totem placement

unallocated: Lust for Carnage: 20% physical dmg

should I try a new jewel?

Divine orb will reroll them, don't need a new jewel.
Hi,

This build looks great! I'm going to try to level it soon. Thanks a lot for sharing!
Last edited by ks02ks on Jun 25, 2019, 12:08:00 AM
Hey.

I noticed in the builder that you had a flask with impale on it and 104% more dmg, what is this simulating?

Secondly, i am thinking of trying this out in HC and was wondering how this build scales throughout. Is the survivability there all the way or does it spiker later on once you get the ES together?

thanks

Edit: Wanted to say that this build looks like a breath of fresh air and utilizes a lot of items i consider "shit" normally(which i find awsome), really cool idea for a build!
Last edited by foleylantz on Jun 24, 2019, 7:47:15 PM
"
MrPing1000 wrote:

Divine orb will reroll them, don't need a new jewel.

Using a divine orb gives a completely random result but costs about 15c for the orb. Selling your old one and buying a new one costs about 1-2c in transaction difference so its much cheaper.

Buying them does mean you are buying other peoples rejects but as far as I can tell most people seem to be using their jewels in different sockets and often looking for different stats so its not lowering the chance of it being good by much, especially considering how many extra chances you get. Selling and buying is more of a hassle so divines are more time effective

"
foleylantz wrote:
Hey.

I noticed in the builder that you had a flask with impale on it and 104% more dmg, what is this simulating?

Secondly, i am thinking of trying this out in HC and was wondering how this build scales throughout. Is the survivability there all the way or does it spiker later on once you get the ES together?

thanks

Edit: Wanted to say that this build looks like a breath of fresh air and utilizes a lot of items i consider "shit" normally(which i find awsome), really cool idea for a build!

Pob does not currently support impale. It takes 5 hits to reach full effect but for this build that only takes 0.5 seconds.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxf4vk/impale_is_actually_insane_now/

Strength gives life and I put life nodes in the leveling tree so the leveling experience is not that squishy. MrPing1000 & thyraa leveled this build in hardcore and seemed to have a fine time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info