[3.7] Pillar of Caged Might. 1800 Strength, 11k ES Tanky Destroyer

It's on the passive skill tree. south east of were you put lethal pride.
i got triple %5 increased strenght from lethal pride thnx for build. Really fun to play. :)
Last edited by Quinarth7 on Aug 9, 2019, 12:42:36 PM
Loving this build so far, killed uber elder deathless a few times already. I want to see how deep I can push delve with this build, has anyone tried going fairly deep with this build?

my character in profile: Quinarn
OMG! I've been playing your Untouchable Ghost build for a long time now! I just now realized this was your guide, which means I am immediately going to start investing into building it. And then making it better with op gear xD

If I were to buy a 6W staff, would this build be usable with other skills as well? I'm thinking Ground Slam / Tectonic Slam / Sweep... The AoE heavy stuff. Just for fun ;)
Last edited by CefkaPalazzo on Aug 15, 2019, 8:23:23 PM
"
CefkaPalazzo wrote:
OMG! I've been playing your Untouchable Ghost build for a long time now! I just now realized this was your guide, which means I am immediately going to start investing into building it. And then making it better with op gear xD

If I were to buy a 6W staff, would this build be usable with other skills as well? I'm thinking Ground Slam / Tectonic Slam / Sweep... The AoE heavy stuff. Just for fun ;)

I had fun with the character, was a neat league starter as 6-link pillars were so cheap.

Ground slam was better on paper DPS but the feel didn't mesh for me. Cyclone has the best hits per second which is better for impale and the charge generation from guardian

I theorycrafted tectonic slam with some other characters but you need 35% chance to generate endurance charge on hit which limits the options. No flat phys means bad for pillar. Converting to fire means bad with impale

Slam feels baad
I just now looked at your PoB link. How the crap did you get 16 attacks per second? I'm currently at half that lol. Haven't played around with my PoB because I know a lot of things don't show up on it and I'm too lazy to make myself impale flasks and things like that. It looks like I have about the same attack speed you do so I'm really confused. I'm only level 79 so I'm gonna wait until 90 to figure out whats happening :P
Hi WaffleT! I had a lot of fun with Your HOWA Charged Dash build and now I think I#m gonna try this one because I love stacking stats! Is the skilltree still usable and up to date in 3.8? I don't have to Level - I can directly respecc a lvl90 templar! Do You have any hints?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info