3.7.2 Patch Notes

Anyone else having hearing only the 0.5 first seconds of a skill... whirling blades sounds like a majorly failing seal who is trying to clap his flappers.

And same for other skills...

Very annoying, I liked the sound of whirling blades...
I'm still getting frequent crashes when attempting the legion content. Just crashed out of a one portal Zana challenge with a chaos orb and an unopened war hoard on the screen. Great league, I rate it crash/10.
Last edited by Bluemillion on Jun 20, 2019, 12:12:23 PM
Nice work.

What about the bug not beeing able to leave incursions through the portal sometimes? Would have liked to see that beeing fixed.
Still losing instances when doing legion here...
GGG we really need improved stability and performance. It has gotten very bad. Everyone likes the new shiny skills and league mechanics, but no one wants to play when they are constantly crashing, lagging, d-synching. Please make this the focus.
After the PS4 patch last night, I was unable to interact with the game through the “X” button, which had Enduring Cry linked to it. I couldn’t pick up items, go through portals, etc... I went so far as to try other war cries, but none of them worked. Eventually I figured out that by swapping my Dominating Blow to X and my war cry to square, I could utilize both skills AND interact with the game through X. Just thought I’d post my own observations for others.
Getting constant exception errors as soon as I select my character after this patch...At this point i've tried everything but throwing my pc out the window to fix it...
some nice QoL
"
Getting constant exception errors as soon as I select my character after this patch...At this point i've tried everything but throwing my pc out the window to fix it...

I hear ya bud. Myself? I dropped down and tore the carpet with my teeth. Scared hell out of the cat and didn't fix a damn thing.

I even danced around my computer going "Ooga Booga". That didn't help a damn thing.

I had to delete a program a little while ago. I pulled up the program and there was POE sitting there.

I almost did it, I almost deleted the game. GGG should take note cause I'm active and employed and have hundreds of dollars to spend.

NOT ON GGG. Not until the game is fixed if ever.
After installing this patch today I keep crashing every map I enter at least once. Not just when doing Legion encounters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info