3.7.2 Patch Notes

idk why but FPS is getting much worse in this patch, like 30-50% worse for me, though no CTDs
Same. FPS is twice worse. Almost unplayable.
The game still crashing whit Flicker Strike. And Phase Run now not allow interact with anything (NPCs, dropped items, waypoints, anything).
Flicker Strike crashes not solved. Sad...
Great. BTW you devs you should look at poets pen for bugs. Whenever I attack someone my game crashes. Never had any issues until I picked up this weapon. I didnt attack a single enemy and i just let my friend kill them all and when I used my fireball attack my game crashed. I reinstalled on steam and on your website and even used windows repair feature but no luck. :(
You forgot:

- Map and currency drop decreased drastically

Fix patchnote please.
"
Fixed a client crash that occurred when using Flicker Strike supported by Ancestral Call Support.

No. You didn't though.
Still crashing constantly, dunno why. Using shield charge, spectral shield throw, dash, pride, vaal double strike, reckoning, riposte, vengeance, tempest shield and summon flame golem. Though crashing happened way before flame golem.
"
Still crashing constantly, dunno why. Using shield charge, spectral shield throw, dash, pride, vaal double strike, reckoning, riposte, vengeance, tempest shield and summon flame golem. Though crashing happened way before flame golem.

dude. this thread was for pc patch, not xbox
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Hey guys, if you are getting the game crash code CE-34878-0 on PS4, the problem consist in the map details of environment. I reduce this crash reducing the environment details to minimum (The map only show the blue limits).

Try it.
Last edited by mxoldq_evdyr on Jun 22, 2019, 12:48:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info