(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

Shaper is dead. t14 blighted lava lake is done.

Shit gear tho, but i got only 1 ex drop and no good rares/uniques. Feels Bad Man. Never lucky.
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
how did you guys get 6 exalt already for that 6 link soul mantle? don't tell me it's rng...
"
dimmubreu wrote:
how did you guys get 6 exalt already for that 6 link soul mantle? don't tell me it's rng...

Just linked one with 50 fuses. Second one with 750 fuses (cheaper than buying one). Both were max rolls, sold one for 5.5ex.
Just wanted to drop the last couple days' worth of league start progress updates here; whenever I can sort out the main guide I'll add these to the video section:

[Blight] League Start Progress - Day 4

[Blight] League Start Progress - Day 5

Also did a quick T11 blighted map for the channel to give folks an idea of how those look with Freezing Pulse totems:

[Blight] Tier 11 Blighted Map Clear

I think I should have Uber Elder down either later today or tomorrow. Hope everyone's enjoying the league, even with the issues I think this has been my favorite since Betrayal.
"
dimmubreu wrote:

6ex is not uncommon for people to acquire in 5 days. In fact it's usually fairly easy.
So the short answer is RNG, in combination with running juicy maps quickly and often.
What is better - global +1 cold gems or extra chaos damage?
how good is empower in soul mantle? worth it?
What is the general build upgrade priority list?

6L soul mantle > helm enchant > flash freeze > multimod weapon > boot enchant?
"
Aeternem wrote:
What is the general build upgrade priority list?

6L soul mantle > helm enchant > flash freeze > multimod weapon > boot enchant?

Since you can deal really good damage without a 6L, I would say that is near the last thing you should try for. The enchants are what I would go for first, because these items will define your life,mana and resists. Get that in order first.
Then your weapon and shield.

I have a 4 link Soul Mantle, and I'm not going to try and 6 link it until I have enough currency to ensure that I succeed lol. Nothing worse than running out of fusings with it being a 2 link,6 socket chest piece.
Last edited by Gulch on Sep 11, 2019, 2:01:17 PM
"
dimmubreu wrote:

I didn't buy mine. I linked it myself in a couple of fusings, luckily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info