(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

"
rotheee wrote:
yo quintessence.
u can safe 2 skillpoints if u regret the 2 points right beside the mom skillpoint. the strg and int one.
cheers

Very true, thanks. I dunno how I overlooked that while I was fixing my tree lol

"
Wallach wrote:
"
Quintessence wrote:
Is it just me or is arcane capacitor not even working? It really seems like it isn't but if someone could put my mind to rest that would be great.

It does seem to be working. I noticed today that when you take Arcane Capacitor, your Arcane Surge buff will sort of stack onto itself, with the strongest effect taking priority, but still tracking weaker Arcane Surge durations behind it.

So, for example if you sit and spam your curse for 5-6 seconds to get a strong Arcane Surge, then wait about 4 seconds and just cast it twice, you'll notice that it doesn't refresh the current buff. But if you just wait and let the current buff expire, it will fall off, revealing the weaker Arcane Surge buff from the second set of casts, which will still have ~4 seconds remaining.

I see, thank you!
Last edited by Quintessence on Sep 10, 2019, 2:36:06 PM
"
Blackbeautyy wrote:
Just a quick question. Why is the projectile speed the best lab enchant? Only cause of clear speed ?

The longer that Freezing pulse is traveling the less damage it deals, so you want it to get to your target as quickly as possible so you don't miss out on much damage.
Last edited by Quintessence on Sep 10, 2019, 2:39:26 PM
"
agat wrote:
On what tier this build starts to struggle on blighted maps?

Did a t9 with beyond and monster ele res, a t11 with beyond and movement speed, and a t7 with equilibrium earlier today. None of those were a problem. Gear:

Spoiler
what do u guys think about precision aura (lvl 1 cost 22 mana and gives 40 crit) + precision watcher eye (crit multi) vs clear mind jewel?
"
Magisch wrote:
Gear:

Why you guys take arc tower damage? Personally, double glacial cage duration feels better
"
agat wrote:
"
Magisch wrote:
Gear:

Why you guys take arc tower damage? Personally, double glacial cage duration feels better

I'd wager that the Meteor tower is the best one to get. The meteor towers are crazy good.
"
sivertry wrote:
what do u guys think about precision aura (lvl 1 cost 22 mana and gives 40 crit) + precision watcher eye (crit multi) vs clear mind jewel?

Cheapest watchers eye with that mod online right now is 3ex, you can get a regular jewel with the same crit multi for a few chaos.
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Sep 10, 2019, 4:40:21 PM

So... After 2 alterations, this is what i got... Should i try to annul, or just multi-mod like this? kk'
Taking into account that timeless jewells work and oils use the modified nodes, is there any possible combination that should be taked as a posibility for oils and timeless jewel?
Can any weapon with +1 global cold be better than Axioms? Just a little obsessed with leveling chars, always trying to make leveling most comfortable :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info