[PS4] 3.7.1c Patch Notes

"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
The ps4 doesn't have an A button.

Some skills that interact with the map (raise zombie, flesh offering etc) have always caused Some issue bound to X as it prevented interaction with strongboxes and crates.

If ur referring to my post I said X and its never happened before. I have a warcry hot keyed there and I tried flame dash there both trigger when interacting with something

I'm talking about the patch notes using A, not you
"
"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
The ps4 doesn't have an A button.

Some skills that interact with the map (raise zombie, flesh offering etc) have always caused Some issue bound to X as it prevented interaction with strongboxes and crates.

If ur referring to my post I said X and its never happened before. I have a warcry hot keyed there and I tried flame dash there both trigger when interacting with something

I'm talking about the patch notes using A, not you

Oh lol im sorry. Basically they copied and pasted the xbox patch and pretended like they fixed the ps4 crashes lol
For those wondering the constrict filters only appear to show currency idems and items with potential value or interest.
Wow. Now every legion encounter crashes, at least in act 9.

Edit: It's not just legion, game seems to randomly crash every 5 minutes or so.
Last edited by tomirsen on Jun 18, 2019, 3:00:42 AM
You guy should have just delayed the patch obv nothing was accomplished and people seem to be crashing as much if not more now.
Still blue screening lol well thanks for trying :(
Getting stucked every 1-5 Minutes now.
Char is getting uncontrollable, skmetimes seems like pressed "X" Button constantly...
presently frustrated PS4-player
"
Golbarin wrote:
Char is getting uncontrollable, skmetimes seems like pressed "X" Button constantly...

Press L2 when ur stuck. It says it in the patch notes
"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
Golbarin wrote:

Press L2 when ur stuck. It says it in the patch notes

Thanks for the reminder.
It works when gettig stucked near a NPC/Waypoint.

But i got stucked also in Highgate (act 4), and L2 (and all other buttons) didn't work. Also at this point the animation of attacks doesn't apear (but this is most likely because in town, I suppose)

edit: Seems like a mistake on my side.
This Time is did work, also in Highgate.

sorry to confuse.
presently frustrated PS4-player
Last edited by Golbarin on Jun 18, 2019, 3:49:02 AM
"
Joshkozi wrote:
For those wondering the constrict filters only appear to show currency idems and items with potential value or interest.

I see no difference. They're supposed to be exactly like the regular filters except always showing all currency that higher settings hid before. I selected "Constrict 3" and it hid all the scrolls. Reduced it down to "Constrict 2" which gets the scrolls back but that seems identical to "Semi Strict".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info