[PS4] 3.7.1c Patch Notes

Thanks for trying to clear up all the crashes !
So now anything I assign to the X button triggers when intersecting with things...
Thumbs up from me :)
Still getting double casts on multiple skills and even default attack. Can't say too much about crashes, I've only had 1 since legion, but I haven't even made it into maps, since I pretty much gave up on day 3 of legion. GL patching in the future
The ps4 doesn't have an A button.

Some skills that interact with the map (raise zombie, flesh offering etc) have always caused Some issue bound to X as it prevented interaction with strongboxes and crates.
"

Some skills that interact with the map (raise zombie, flesh offering etc) have always caused Some issue bound to X as it prevented interaction with strongboxes and crates.

If ur referring to my post I said X and its never happened before. I have a warcry hot keyed there and I tried flame dash there both trigger when interacting with something
I have crashed 3 times since the patch. Once in a betrayal fight (fortification) and both map bosses I did. (Port and Arsenal)
Last edited by Peaks102 on Jun 18, 2019, 2:20:30 AM
What are the console specific lootfilters
"

Also i know exaclty what your saying. Detonate dead did that for me. But this it more an issue of flame dash and stuff casting when u have it hot keyed to X when interacting with the map device or ur stash box etc
"
Irastolos wrote:
What are the console specific lootfilters

Im wondering the same thing. I see them. They are called never sink constrict but i have no idea. Ill play around and try to get back to u

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info