[PS4] 3.7.1c Patch Notes

Flamedash still doublecasts unless i press superfast on the x button on ps4. Was not like that ladt league and it is very frustrating.
Wow now that was alot of fixes thanks GGG
After the update the game is even worse. All the things you said will be fixed are still present like flame dash or curse double cast with single pressed button. But now I have even worse issues with new bugs. When I try to open box class objects my character automatically castes his magic whichever is associated with the x button. I loot 3 times and I'm out of mana. Please recheck your update. It's a very annoying bug.
It's funny how you can actually bypass the issue with using your skill on x when opening chests by fast tapping on the button. But it's not easy. I can only get it right 2/3 of the time.
"
Having a skill bound to 'A' is causing bugged interactions with loot, directly related to this bugged stuck behaviour. Unbinding this key should temporarily resolve the issue.

have this been fixed?
So before the patch i connected al the time with my cyclone, but post patch i often spin and almost never hit the target. I thought maybe it was just i was doing higher level content but i played some lower level and the same issue. Even my frostblades often doesnt hit target even though i am aiming unobstructed. Has anyone else experienced this?
Yes but it was worse before the patch. Its still pretty bad tho. Youll see your character spinning but not hitting anything because the game thinks ur character is somewhere else and youll more than likely teleport back to where the game thinks u r. Its so annoying.
"
SleepyLestat wrote:
So before the patch i connected al the time with my cyclone, but post patch i often spin and almost never hit the target. I thought maybe it was just i was doing higher level content but i played some lower level and the same issue. Even my frostblades often doesnt hit target even though i am aiming unobstructed. Has anyone else experienced this?

There is clearly a problem with all movement skills in this game they have always caused issues since ps4 launch in march
Day 2
Asking for GGG to roll back or fix their shit.
I dont expect a patch till next wk. They dont care about us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info