[PS4] 3.7.1c Patch Notes

This patch is bad. I’ve been playing for about 2 hours and have had at least 6 crashes. Can’t even make it through cruel lab because every time I enter the trial, it crashes. Tons of rubber banding and flashback lag. The only solice is that I’m not the only one with the issues, but that doesn’t help.
The patch definitely reduced crashes for me. Played like 5 hours today without a single crash and I don't remember having any crashes yesterday as well.
Skills are still bugged however.
Having a lot of trouble post-update.

When dying, my character respawns and begins spamming the skill I have set to the 'X' button. The only way for me to stop is to unequip the item where the associated gem is located. After doing that, the spamming ends, but the button becomes very touchy. When interacting with chests, picking up items, or reading journal entries, I also use the skill mapped to that button. Very annoying. On top of this, I suffer immobility upon respawning. Random button presses and such will get me moving again.

These results seem to only happen after a death has occurred. However, what the bigger problem seems to be is the higher likelihood that I will crash when respawning. I will begin spamming and if I don't take care of it fast enough, I will get booted.

To fix the issue (outside of just not dying), I keep the 'X' button unmapped.

I rarely have issues with PoE on PS4. This is the only bug I have experienced since launch.
Last edited by Objectivist on Jun 19, 2019, 6:12:37 PM
Day 2
Asking for GGG to roll back or fix their shit.

Guess what... Torchlight 2 is comming to ps4. If GGG Doesn't get their head straight and stop following Bethesda and bioware BS techniques everyone will probs hop on that train
Nobody wants to play Torchlight 2 over PoE lol. Even as buggy and laggy as this game is since the latest patch, I'd still play this game.

We're all pissed and frustrated because we love this game, and we just want to be able to enjoy it without desyncing everywhere, crashing twice an hour, and all the other stuff that takes away from a game that's incredible at its core when it's working.

I hope the devs understand that the our anger comes from passion, because we all just want to play the game without all this BS, and it's doubly frustrating when a patch promises fixes that aren't there and instead introduce a host of new or worse issues.

Something has to change, GGG. Increased server capacity, extra time in QA, hiring better console developers... whatever it is, something has to be done and you guys have the money to do it.
it keep getting can not create thread error every 30min.
i want to play poe more but the game keep kicking me out so sad
please fix it i want to play your game.
my game crash more in patch 3.7.1 don't know why.
5 league before i play and never have this problem.
please fix it.
thank you
"
gasboss wrote:
it keep getting can not create thread error every 30min.
i want to play poe more but the game keep kicking me out so sad
please fix it i want to play your game.
my game crash more in patch 3.7.1 don't know why.
5 league before i play and never have this problem.
please fix it.
thank you

you played poe on ps4 5 leagues ago? I have to be in a wrong timeunivers because of all this legion encounter damn
Also i had a pretty annoying patch bug today in the morning where i wasnt able to click on basically anything while i had blood and sand or flesh and stone on my X button. is that fixed yet? musclememory is a strong thing maaan :)
Anyone else having trouble with their dance animations? My shadow no longer performs the animation after update.

*EDIT* Recent patch fixed the issue.
Last edited by sozzoe on Jul 9, 2019, 6:16:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info