[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Maybe I'll give the QotF setup a shot, I also cant stand ed contagion so maybe inc aoe and gotta go fast will be good enough

Yeah it does, check out Frallis gear, I worked on his build with him yesterday.
noot noot
"
seisansara wrote:
I don't know how to link stuff here, my gear is not complete (no enlighten, so no hatred) and no good watcher's eye either. Also missing one enchant on my crafted chest.

I still managed to kill uber elder. The DPS on this build is sick. Nothing kills me, only lag spikes.

Play style is super fast and fun. Melt everything on maps, including bosses without those slow ass annoying mechanics.

Atziri gloves gives a big survivability boost because of the speed on the life leech but I still think its uber elder doable without it.

If you want to see my character just look it up on my profile. Name is Frysta_Lackerheter

Hey good to hear the build is working, if you want to link your gear, when you're typing a post just press your character icon in top-left and left click on any gear in your inventory to link it to the text box.
noot noot
is this chest good enought or should i try something better?

"
gokudin wrote:
is this chest good enought or should i try something better?

It's okay, ideally you have an empty prefix for the Gain % Max Life as Extra ES craft as that gives you something like 500-700 ES depending on how much life you have, but this will certainly be fine until you get a better chest.
noot noot
is it hc vialable ? any tips if i wanna play it on hc ?
Hey, I'm really enjoying your build, especially the dmg part, but I get one shot a lot. Can you or somebody take a look and tell me what can I improve?

https://pastebin.com/x0Jmmu83

I took Fire walker as it gives me 35% cold dmg and 0.2% cold dmg leeched as life thanks to Glorious Vanity.
"
Katsuatis wrote:
Hey, I'm really enjoying your build, especially the dmg part, but I get one shot a lot. Can you or somebody take a look and tell me what can I improve?

https://pastebin.com/x0Jmmu83

I took Fire walker as it gives me 35% cold dmg and 0.2% cold dmg leeched as life thanks to Glorious Vanity.

What are you getting one shot by? A few pages back I have two back to back posts on what you can do for survivability. Those might help.
noot noot
I die to Legion, but i read latest posts and it explains it quite nicely.
Few more questions:
Should i multicraft this or try to annul fire res?

Still got imprint with life/crit.

I took all power charge nodes so I'm at 7 power charges, is that good?
"
Katsuatis wrote:
I die to Legion, but i read latest posts and it explains it quite nicely.
Few more questions:
Should i multicraft this or try to annul fire res?

Still got imprint with life/crit.

I took all power charge nodes so I'm at 7 power charges, is that good?

If you still have an imprint give the Annul a shot. Otherwise you can just craft the Gain max Life as ES on it if you're already RES-Capped.
noot noot
Could you please share what the # roll on the timeless jewel is for cold leech? i've been trying a couple but none have the roll so far:
6657 -- no leech > fire leech
1412 -- no leech > cold dmg and penetration

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info