[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Hey!

So I have a 9% ias Cospri’s and a Starkonja’s Head with the default 10% ias but I end up haveing 8 APS on my cyclone.
The only other thing which gives me attack speed is the Retribution Node – but removing it leads to a longer way to the life nodes aswell as a huge dps loss.
I am running with a lvl 19/23 quality Vaal Ice Nova.

I imported your character, your Vaal Cyclone APS is 8, your regular Cyclone is 6...

noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jun 25, 2019, 4:40:55 AM
"
I swapped from a cwc bv build to this and killed uber elder deathless today really enjoying the build but i wish i could pop the legion mobs a little more reliably. i'm using vaal vortex to do most the work then running around and popping as many as i can but i usually miss a fair amount. any suggestions?

Gear:

The chest piece is from my old build and i haven't made the regalia yet
All of my resists are capped at 90 without the extra 35 from wise oak

I'm running the tempered mind lvl 1 precision setup for accuracy and i have a zealotry/hatred watchers eye with 10% and 14% pen respectively

the 2 nodes in the radius of glorius vanity are a 4% life node and 17% mana regen node

Hey glad you bopped UElder with some success today. I'm going to assume you meant Vaal Ice Nova. We're in a somewhat difficult scenario as Vaal Ice Nova technically only has 3 supports - Increased Crits - Elemental Focus - Hypothermia.

I would give swapping Elemental Focus out for Inc AOE a try to see how it works on a few maps; it will unlock all non-Rare legions, however at T14+ it won't work that well on rare Legions. If you want to unlock all rare Legion mobs in this tier of map you may want to consider a build like ED-Contagion, although I'd never be caught dead playing a build like that.

My solution in T14+ was to design a QotF variant of the build that only requires me to switch Flasks, 1 Aura, Chest, Hat, and 1 Ring. This lets me zip around and manually unlock rares as necessary.

Gear

noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jun 25, 2019, 4:36:21 AM
Maybe I'll give the QotF setup a shot, I also cant stand ed contagion so maybe inc aoe and gotta go fast will be good enough
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on Jun 25, 2019, 4:45:31 AM
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Hey!

So I have a 9% ias Cospri’s and a Starkonja’s Head with the default 10% ias but I end up haveing 8 APS on my cyclone.
The only other thing which gives me attack speed is the Retribution Node – but removing it leads to a longer way to the life nodes aswell as a huge dps loss.

I imported your character, your Vaal Cyclone APS is 8, your regular Cyclone is 6...

Holy crap I do feel stupid right now.

Thank you for the answer! Gonna swap it out today
Last edited by Neunzehnhundert93 on Jun 25, 2019, 4:45:48 AM
"
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Hey!

Holy crap I do feel stupid right now.

Thank you for the answer! Gonna swap it out today

You don't need to swap it out, just use regular cyclone. Vaal gems come with 2 skills, the regular one and the Vaal one.
noot noot
With a HH this build is a ton of fun!
Spoiler
Last edited by Frallis on Jun 25, 2019, 1:47:37 PM
Ok,I created a nearly classic version of COC malice before finding this thread and since this is the place for CoC in 3.7 I post my issue here as well as in original CoC build. With classic COC did deathless shaper nearly oneshotting every phase however my current version seems to lack in the regen/leech department that's why for example chimera was a nightmare to beat. Can someone suggest change in gear/tree to solve this issue I'm not particulary good with theory crafting and I don't wanna ruin the build.

https://pastebin.com/1F3szP88
I don't know how to link stuff here, my gear is not complete (no enlighten, so no hatred) and no good watcher's eye either. Also missing one enchant on my crafted chest.

I still managed to kill uber elder. The DPS on this build is sick. Nothing kills me, only lag spikes.

Play style is super fast and fun. Melt everything on maps, including bosses without those slow ass annoying mechanics.

Atziri gloves gives a big survivability boost because of the speed on the life leech but I still think its uber elder doable without it.

If you want to see my character just look it up on my profile. Name is Frysta_Lackerheter
I know that is not the best option but this build works with headhunter?
"
gokudin wrote:
I know that is not the best option but this build works with headhunter?

someone posted their HH version like 3 post up my dude

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info